Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M27 Reprocessed
M27 Reprocessed
Here is a reprocessed version of M27 I imaged in 2010:

[Image: m27-2.jpg]
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
RE: M27 Reprocessed
(March 29, 2012 at 8:26 pm)orogenicman Wrote: Here is a reprocessed version of M27 I imaged in 2010:

That's a great picture of the Dumbell!

Have you posted what equipment you are using somewhere?
(March 30, 2012 at 11:34 am)Begynol Wrote:
(March 29, 2012 at 8:26 pm)orogenicman Wrote: Here is a reprocessed version of M27 I imaged in 2010:

That's a great picture of the Dumbell!

Have you posted what equipment you are using somewhere?

Thanks.

It's the same equipment used in most of my other images I've posted. But I can post it again:

Equipment:

Hutech Canon T1i with Baader coma corrector and Baader UV/IR cut filter

200mm f5 modified Konus newtonian reflector

Losmany G-11 Gemini Go To German Equitorial Mount with Losmandy Heavy Duty Tripod

80mm f5 Orion Shorty guide scope

Orion Starshooter autoguider
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero

Awesome!!!
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Thanks. I forgot to mention that there are over 7,000 stars in that image.

- Dr. Donald Prothero