Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wal-Martians
Wal-Martians
For non-Americans who really don't understand what happens over here.

RE: Wal-Martians
For the record...

I don't set foot in Walmart because those pictures in that video are the absolute truth!!

Walmart is a haven for the dirty, the oblivious, the stupid, and the supreme trash of American society. If you regularly shop there than you are already starting out in the negative with me.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Dodgy

I can't afford to be a snob like that, Cinjin. So fuck off. I shop at Wal-Mart all the time.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I thought I recognized you in that video summerqueen.

Tongue

I shop there too, fuckface. Tongue It's great for fishing stuff, dishes, books, electronics, etc. I would shop there even if I was rich. I am inherently cheap. However, I would buy an Aston Martin if I was loaded. That would be the area in which I was not cheap. That, and my son's college education.
My wife and I refuse to shop at Wal-Mart, but not because the people there are trashy. It's because we refuse to give our hard earned money to that company. It's a personal boycott of sorts, I guess.

The last time I walked into a Wal-Mart, I took a deep breath and said (loudly), "It smells like the sweat of Chinese children in here!" My wife was a little embarrassed, but she laughed anyway.
Honestly, Wal-Mart's picked themselves up a lot. I buy my potting and topsoil and a lot of basic plants there now because they've upgraded their garden centers and I get a ton of groceries - even produce - that's pretty damn good.

The problem is that all the rabble DO shop there because it's cheap. But if people didn't upcharge for shit so much, we wouldn't have this problem.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Well, I'm not rich, but I'll certainly pay that extra 2% so I don't have to wallow with the mutants in that corporate shit-hole of a store.

...and to unnecessarily pile on ...

On the extremely rare occasion that I am forced to go in there, I try to go in with a hat pulled low, collar high and sunglasses on so no one recognizes me.

I don't want any of the mutants to think I'm one of them.Tongue

Fucking snob. Big Grin
(March 30, 2012 at 1:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: For non-Americans who really don't understand what happens over here.

If that's what they wear in public I shudder to think what they look like at home...Confusedhock: