Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good on you, Stave!
Good on you, Stave!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/a-cl...story.html

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Good on you, Stave!
3000 volunteers, that's good going.
RE: Good on you, Stave!
You KNOW these are the acts of primarily christians. They always are. Nobody, except maybe the Muslims, can justify such hateful behavior.

Quote:Kansas doctor George Tiller was killed in 2009, and the farm of his protege, Carhart, was burned to the ground in 1991.

But his tormentors crossed the line last fall when a big group showed up at his daughter’s middle school on the first day of classes and again at back-to-school night. They had signs displaying his name and contact information as well as those gory images of the fetuses.

While he was in California, his neighborhood was canvassed with fliers depicting Stave in a Nazi uniform, with graphic photos of Holocaust victims and bloody fetuses. And it had all of his contact information as well as phone numbers and addresses for other family members.

I'd like to thank the god jehovah for writing a book so contradictory and so openly susceptible to interpretation that any douche bag can justify the bull shit posted above. I'd also like to thank the douche bag christians who will immediately shoot off their mouths about how these aren't the acts of "true" christians for the BILLIONTH fucking time while simultaneously doing absolutely NOTHING to stop it.

Thank you christianity for continuing to make our world an ever-shittier place to live! You can tell your "peaceful" god to kiss my dick!
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander? A Theist 24 7099 December 29, 2012 at 10:54 am
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay