Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldiers of no god
Soldiers of no god
Nice to see this:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/st...ICTlPq9KYC
Trying to update my sig ...
RE: Soldiers of no god
Good.

Should annoy the fuck out of the jesus freaks.
I saw Justin speak at the Atheist Conference, great speaker. He had a lot of hurdles to jump to put on this show.

Did you read some of the comments?

Stupid knows no bounds. Amazing how offended and self righteous people become when an event like this takes place. Why do they feel the need to comment at all?
(March 31, 2012 at 8:19 pm)Begynol Wrote: I saw Justin speak at the Atheist Conference, great speaker. He had a lot of hurdles to jump to put on this show.

Did you read some of the comments?

Stupid knows no bounds. Amazing how offended and self righteous people become when an event like this takes place. Why do they feel the need to comment at all?

Because they are sanctimonious cunts.

Awesome. It's nice to see something like this in the military for a change. I'm not even gonna look at the comments though, I'm not really in the mood for a trip to the angry dome right now...
[Image: vocaloidlovecraftsigsmall1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soldiers life threatened by his own side. Reforged 83 28366 June 13, 2012 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious