Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY FATWA: Why atheists are corrupted, arrogant, and totally brain dead!
MY FATWA: Why atheists are corrupted, arrogant, and totally brain dead!
Okay so I'm gonna say this with a straight face and I don't care if I get insulted for this... and maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but the thing is that recently things have REALLY got into my nerves. And it's only because of YOU atheists. Firstly, I came to this forum to debate atheists about religion... but whenever I started a thread to discuss something all I got back was rude comments like I'm a poe, or a troll, or that I'm a "crazy selfish fucking bitch" (according to Miss know-it-all aleialoura), or that I'm an idiot (according to Miss Kichigaipoopoohead), or a cunt, weirdo, prick, asshole, or that i need medication and blah blah blah ... which are all just a bunch of NONSENSE about me.

Oh yeah, I also know tons of atheists who think that I am delusional, crazy, brainwashed, or that I have a massive cognitive dissonance (lol), that I haven't actually thought about my religion, or that I just WANT to believe because I can't face reality and whatever, or that I'm a retard, or that I don't like science, and so on... well, guess what guys? I've heard those comments HUNDREDS of times. And believe it or not, I find them both hilarious AND stupid at the same time because that just shows how much they don't KNOW me... they don't know what I know, they don't know my reasons for believing, they don't know how much time I spend thinking about religion, they don't know my intentions, they don't know what I've been through and what I've done in my life... I mean, they don't know SQUAT about my life.

Now let me tell you this. I'm actually done with this forum because I do not EVER want to debate with atheists. Debating with them is like trying to show something to a BLIND person. So there is absolutely NO POINT in debating with them. And I just saw a few threads where atheist members were saying EXTREMELY bad things about theists... and yet, that is JUST an icing on the cake. They are stubborn, selfish, morally corrupted, and totally BRAIN DEAD... brain dead because they ask for evidence of God when the evidence is EVERYWHERE, but they are too STUPID to see that... oh, and I must say that their ARROGANCE is WAY too much. Every time they say something it seems like they're doing that only to feed their own egos. It's very depressing to know that people like them even EXIST on this planet.

And all of you should be ashamed of yourselves because everything that I just said right now is TRUE... one HUNDRED percent true. You will probably hate me for saying this, but I care not a SINGLE bit.

The biased mods in this forum already gave me 25% warning for being "disruptive/flaming" more than a week ago and it's still there even though I haven't posted anything disruptive during that time. So now I don't even care if I get BANNED... no actually, let em just ban me cos this is gonna be my LAST day on this forum.
RE: MY FATWA: Why atheists are corrupted, arrogant, and totally brain dead!
Yawn......
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Bye Niqabi Bitchi.
Poor Niqi... Niqab on too tight??

Honey you ARE delusional and crazy and have no idea what religion you are into.

Oh yay Dodgy another dramatist. Just leave honey. No one here subscribes to religion full stop. It is delusional of you to think that you can come here and espouse the "virtues" of the latest version of the abrahamic religions to poison the planetary population.

Don't trip on your burqa on the way out sweetie.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
The fact you were provided with proof you were full of shit and a poe has nothing to do with your exit I'm sure.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out sweetie. You may also loosen up the niqabi around the neck, its cutting blood flow to your brain Big Grin
I think that has already happened LP, and the poor wee th'ng is half starved! Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Well... maybe 'arrogant' part is not totally wrong but Atheists are intellectually modest. Other part is simply absurd. If you wanna offend atheist community I guess you must come with something more concrete. Smile
Well, Niqabi, this is not even a "fatwa" because you didn't attempt to support your opinions with any reasoning nor with the Quranic principles. This is only a display of hatred.

Secondly, I think that your reaction to the atheists in this forum is extremely over the top. It is simply unreasonable, IMO.

And more importantly, the worst thing about your post is that you have made some sweeping generalizations about atheists. By definition, an atheist is someone who does not believe in a god (or gods). However, unfortunately, you have made several statements about their character without supporting them with any logic or proof aside from your own experiences. Do I agree with you? From the bottom of my heart, certainly not. I do not agree with you that atheists are stubborn, selfish, arrogant, corrupted, stupid, "brain dead," or anything else that you wrote in your post. Of course, there may be many atheists who do have those qualities, but they are not present only in atheists. Rather, those are human qualities which are present in almost everyone to a certain extent (in both theists and atheists). Therefore, I think that your perception of atheists is highly inaccurate and even biased.

Furthermore, contrary to what you said, I think that an atheist is very much capable of mercy and kindness in many greater degrees than a believer of religion while, of course, the vice versa is also true. Some atheists are also very patient and tolerant of theists as well as their beliefs. Even in this forum, for example, there is one such remarkable atheist that I know of, and his name is Tiberius, the creator and admin of this forum.

As for the 25% warning, you got that because you were flaming and that is against the rules. But, if you want to leave, then just leave. Don't feel bad about that.
I try to avoid one word replies, but for Rayaans response to Ninja.

Pwned.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 7061 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  360 Million Christians Suffering Persecution: why arent Atheists helping? Nishant Xavier 48 2104 July 16, 2023 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1035 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  The Scripture Is False And The Biblical God Is Dead. Authari 301 21348 January 27, 2023 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Church of the atheists and prayer and supplication Eclectic 23 1933 September 19, 2022 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 2871 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist? Lambe7 14 1997 July 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  [Serious] Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb theMadJW 63 8183 May 13, 2020 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Why Are Atheists so Stupid Neo-Scholastic 125 15498 October 7, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Miracles and their place, and Atheists. Mystic 35 4479 October 4, 2018 at 3:53 am
Last Post: robvalue