Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to remove the right-wing fascist, elitist, racist admin "Tiberius"
Petition to remove the right-wing fascist, elitist, racist admin "Tiberius"
Let's see if this forum supports free speech or not. I've only been here a month or so, but it's become clear to me that one of your admins (Tiberius) is a right-wing nutjob, who loves fascism, and argues FOR racism in many different threads. He is also a self-admitted HACKER who says he can crack our passwords (which is ILLEGAL).

No respectable free thought forum could support such views, let alone have a person with such views as an admin with access to all our personal data. I propose that we join together and petition for his removal.

BTW, this isn't an April Fool. The timing isn't great, but anyone who cares about freedom from oppression should be VERY concerned about this guy having any kind of power.
RE: Petition to remove the right-wing fascist, elitist, racist admin "Tiberius"
Tiberius has some alternative political views, but you are attributing some aspects that go beyond reasonable.

He is not a fascist, as you were roundly trounced in your poll of political views, that anything right of centre is fascist.

In what way has he NOT supported free speech, other than quite reasonably coming down on those who insult new members for no better reason than a difference in philosophy.

Your extreme strawman and exaggeration makes you no better than a theist. I've had disagreements myself with Tiberius in the past, but I still respect him as an able commentator on his opinions. A post on correct methods of security is a good thing.

In summary; Fuck Off.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Don't get your panties in a knot!! Angry

Thing is ...how secure ARE YOU on the net?? After all Tiberius IS an Internet Security "person" ...he derives his living from it.

Check your passwords are changed regularly and that your Internet Security is up to date. Dunno
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Who are you planning on petitioning?

As he is the one who started and runs this forum?

Good luck with that pal.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Re: Petition to remove the right-wing fascist, elitist, racist admin "Tiberius"
So in the interest of free speech, you would like to silence Tiberius?
Wake up both of you. I severely doubt he is an "expert" on anything. Probably just a loser hacker hanging out in his mums basement, blackmailing people with their CRACKED passwords. How can you defend his behaviour???

I wouldn't browse this forum if I wasn't using the most recent and secure release of I.E, and using anti spyware and virus software. I also changed my password to a random string of 6 letters, not his 31 character passphrase nonsense.

Hey " Tiberius", my IP is 192.168.1.46, I dare you to hack me! Bet you can't, since you are probably a liar as well.
Haha, and what, you'll leave your firewalls open and filter for the source? I highly doubt anyone is stupid enough to take a hack dare.
(April 1, 2012 at 5:58 am)Atheist Anarchist Wrote: my IP is 192.168.1.46

ROFLMAO
(April 1, 2012 at 6:04 am)Phil Wrote:
(April 1, 2012 at 5:58 am)Atheist Anarchist Wrote: my IP is 192.168.1.46
ROFLMAO

Now THAT is funny. Self-Ownage is always the finest kind.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Lol, you mean the "hacker" Tiberius can't get around my firewall??? LOL!

Phil, don't see what's so funny. If he was a decent hacker he could hack my IP.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition Poll for username change Foxaèr 17 2068 March 7, 2021 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Remove Vulgar Thread Titles Neo-Scholastic 191 16861 March 20, 2018 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Tiberius Party Hat and Wine Glass. Pyrrho 16 2921 August 29, 2015 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Please remove the gender identifier. Pyrrho 48 7736 May 27, 2015 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Petition to remove the anarchist, elitist, annoying user "Atheist Anarchist" R-e-n-n-a-t 16 7162 April 1, 2012 at 11:57 am
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Request to ignore Tiberius reverendjeremiah 1 2056 February 21, 2012 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Remove EvidenceVsFaith Bef 61 30188 June 11, 2009 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Darwinian