Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am saved!
I am saved!
I have finally seen The Light! After 30 years of ignoring... Nay, Denying, the evidence for God all around me, the veil have finally been lifted!

It is clear to me now that Jesus gave his life for me and that the Heavenly Father's love for me has no bounds. I see rain falling on a sunny day and know that the Lord, my God, weeps for my immortal soul.

I rejoice in knowing that I will fill my place at the table of the Galactic Council. Cuckoo ka choo! Ooga chaka, ooga ooga, ooga chaka. Da doo doo doo da da da da. Do wa diddy, diddy dum diddy doo. Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye. Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, ee-e-e-umm-umm-a-weh, the lion sleeps tonight!

Revved up like a duece, another runner in the night!!
RE: I am saved!
Happy April fools day Paul!!

Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 1, 2012 at 10:30 am)Paul the Human Wrote: I have finally seen The Light! After 30 years of ignoring... Nay, Denying, the evidence for God all around me, the veil have finally been lifted!

It is clear to me now that Jesus gave his life for me and that the Heavenly Father's love for me has no bounds. I see rain falling on a sunny day and know that the Lord, my God, weeps for my immortal soul.

I rejoice in knowing that I will fill my place at the table of the Galactic Council. Cuckoo ka choo! Ooga chaka, ooga ooga, ooga chaka. Da doo doo doo da da da da. Do wa diddy, diddy dum diddy doo. Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye. Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, ee-e-e-umm-umm-a-weh, the lion sleeps tonight!

Revved up like a duece, another runner in the night!!

If this is actually true than PRAISE JESUS BROTHER!

However, if you're mocking my God, He already knows and He is not someone you'd want to piss off.
Of course it's true! Would I dare mock our galactic overlords?!
Yay for sweet baby jaysus! May his warm zombie jism fill up my orifices until I can bear no more pleasure! Hallelujah!

here ya go Paul Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LBmUwi6mEo

Happy April Fools Wink
(April 1, 2012 at 10:38 am)aleialoura Wrote: Yay for sweet baby jaysus! May his warm zombie jism fill up my orifices until I can bear no more pleasure! Hallelujah!

That so offensive to me. How dare you mock the King of Kings!?! Such filthiness will certainly grant you a special punishment in Hell!
(April 1, 2012 at 10:40 am)One King Wrote:
(April 1, 2012 at 10:38 am)aleialoura Wrote: Yay for sweet baby jaysus! May his warm zombie jism fill up my orifices until I can bear no more pleasure! Hallelujah!

That so offensive to me. How dare you mock the King of Kings!?! Such filthiness will certainly grant you a special punishment in Hell!

Hahaha! Yer funny.
OneKing:

Go blow jesus out of your ass™ Big Grin
Jebus always reminds me of this - [Image: jesus-ymca_design.png]

And this is funny too.
[Image: rednose.gif]
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Penny Saved BrokenQuill92 23 3055 March 29, 2014 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  'Saved' from Myself freedomfromforum 17 3682 November 14, 2013 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Adam and Eve Saved the Environment Michael Schubert 105 33708 August 1, 2013 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer
  Can Religion Be Saved? FadingW 4 3140 September 18, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist