Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mp3 Clip of a new remix of my favourite song ever, from 1992
Mp3 Clip of a new remix of my favourite song ever, from 1992
Clip of a new remix of a 1992 Orbital song called Halcyon + On + On (which the album version of 'Halcyon) my favourite song ever. A remix of it done by Tom Middleton:

And here's also a clip from a new remix of a 1992 Orbital song Impact, remix by James Zabelia:

And finally here's a clip from a new remix of an Orbital track called 'Lush 3', also from 1992. The new remix that this clip is from being 'herves tree and leaf remix':

The Original album versions of Halcyon + On + On, Impact and Lush 3 are from the 1992 Orbital album 'Orbital II', commonly known as 'The Brown Album', their first album also being untitled ('Orbital I') being green and hence also commonly nicknamed as 'The Green Album'.
RE: Mp3 Clip of a new remix of my favourite song ever, from 1992
The 3rd one is my favorite.....Great mix..
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
Cool Smile

U ever heard the originals..?

EvF
No I haven't...
Well, knowing as I do Ev's [AHEM] idiosyncratic taste in music Wink, I think I'll stick to metal Angel

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Hey, Metal anytime of the day or week for me as well....What's your top 3 favorite bands??
I like Metalica.

And for alternative rock as opposed to metal I like Muse and Radiohead.

Also would Rage Against the Machine count as some form of metal? Whatever they count as - I like them.

I have heard 2 tracks by the band 'Kyuss' that I really like too.

Particularly 'Space Cadet' -it's fucking cool. I'll go and post it in videos now actually.

EvF
(May 25, 2009 at 3:21 pm)Samson Wrote: Hey, Metal anytime of the day or week for me as well....What's your top 3 favorite bands??

Now that depends on whether you regard nu-metal as a metal variant as I do, LOL.

My preferred bands are probably Drowning Pool/Spineshank (sound very similar to me) , Avenged Sevenfold & Bullet For My Valentine but I have a weakness for symphonic & Goth metal so Evanescence, Nightwish & Epica.

On older metal I guess Metallica, Guns 'n Roses & Iron Maiden but I'm no expert as I only got into metal about 5 years ago (which is probably why I prefer the more produced nu-metal sound).

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
ALL the Evanescence I've heard I think is FUCKING AWESOME.

I've only heard 3 tracks so far though 'Wake Me Up Inside', 'Going Under' and 'Lithium'.

EvF
I get what your saying on the Nu-metal....

For the older Metal, it would be Metallica, Anthrax, and Guns N Roses

As far as Alternative, it would have to be Staind, Pearl Jam, and Alice n chains...(Sound Garden is great as well)

I love Evanescence...Just about everything she does....

I'm also a big fan of Korn, Tool, and Nine Inch Nails...

No Country Music or Hard Core Rap for me......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incorrect Song Lyrics The Valkyrie 22 1138 January 20, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Do you have a favourite raptor? BrianSoddingBoru4 14 906 July 31, 2020 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Do you have a favourite rodent? BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1692 July 26, 2020 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Gnomey
  Song Thread: Flying brewer 15 1295 January 8, 2020 at 6:01 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Song Thread About Food/Drink BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1363 May 23, 2019 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Song thread about shoes/feet brewer 20 1550 May 22, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: brewer
  It's time for a holiday song thread. brewer 26 2151 December 2, 2018 at 6:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Joy I Fell Hearing This Song Again Has to be Shared Rhondazvous 0 497 October 29, 2018 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  What's your favourite songs with sax in it? Little lunch 32 2724 June 20, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What's your favourite SUBWAY®? ignoramus 33 6500 April 18, 2018 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Antares