Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona Makes The Daily Show.....(again)
Arizona Makes The Daily Show.....(again)
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-ap...tudies-ban

And when last I looked we were leading in Bill Maher's "Stupidest State" competition.
RE: Arizona Makes The Daily Show.....(again)
(April 3, 2012 at 12:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-ap...tudies-ban

And when last I looked we were leading in Bill Maher's "Stupidest State" competition.

I think the biggest competition is between your state, mine (Kentucky) and Kansas.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
How was this man allowed to live... That video was the biggest amount of bull shit I've ever seen! This is just insane... "Slavery was was a..." I'm glad i don't live in AZ... I'm sorry for you, Min!
~Lane~
I spent 55 years in NY before coming out here. It's cheaper and the weather is better..... but the idiot republicunt morons running this place are a disgrace.
I spent sixteen years in the desert, just GTFO in February. Heck with that place. Tongue
(April 3, 2012 at 12:07 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: I think the biggest competition is between your state, mine (Kentucky) and Kansas.

Is that a US only competition or can Syria, Mali, Hungary, Argentina, Montenegro, Byelorus, Surinam, Zimbabwe, the UK, and the Vatican enter too?
US-only. It's like the World Series.
(April 3, 2012 at 12:54 pm)BoyWonder Wrote:
(April 3, 2012 at 12:07 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: I think the biggest competition is between your state, mine (Kentucky) and Kansas.

Is that a US only competition or can Syria, Mali, Hungary, Argentina, Montenegro, Byelorus, Surinam, Zimbabwe, the UK, and the Vatican enter too?

Tell you what. We could have a world series. We'll sort out which of our 50 is the dumbest, Europe can have their competition among their nations, etc. Then the dumbest of the dumb can go head to head for the final prize.
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
Greece wins europe easily. Mega overspend and everyone dodges taxes, losers.
(April 3, 2012 at 2:12 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Greece wins europe easily. Mega overspend and everyone dodges taxes, losers.

My understanding of Greece is that it's a model for conservatives here (often cited by them in their rhetoric). The rich pay less taxes and the rest of the population get "austerity".

Funny how "austerity" never applies to the war on drugs, the bloated defense budget or the tax cuts the right have accumulated since 1980.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 2080 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Kamala Harris makes history Foxaèr 5 498 August 21, 2020 at 10:31 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Enlightening Video Show The Mental Decline of Joe Biden ReptilianPeon 13 1143 March 5, 2020 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1773 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Okay GOP, now is your time to shine and show how much you really love America GODZILLA 25 3069 July 17, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1205 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Almost Makes Me Pine for Reagan's Astrologer Minimalist 6 920 November 28, 2017 at 12:01 pm
  Arizona Republicunts Minimalist 6 856 November 3, 2017 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mueller Makes The First Move Minimalist 31 4338 October 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Anyone else live in Arizona and tired of the political culture NuclearEnergy 13 3405 April 22, 2017 at 10:15 pm