Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Attacks Street Preacher

A fundie and an extremist having a go. Funny video. Cops did the right thing and take both of them to task. I really don't get how the Muslim guy comes into the picture, but from watching the video, my guess is that the Christian guys provoked him into a fight - they were passing insulting remarks throughout the video. Goes to show how feeble minded some theists are.
RE: Muslim Attacks Street Preacher
Wow... Ridiculous..
Minds of children in the bodies of men. Immature, irrational and uneducated freaks who are WAY behind their age. Sadly it seems to be a common disorder. If everyone thought and acted their age, imagine how advanced we'd be right now.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
The idiots and the dumb fighting over who's the smartest. I think they are infringing on people's peace, causing noise pollution... As if we didn't had enough of that in our cities.
pussies.
Put them all on an island and let them kill themselves I say.
Two buttocks cannot avoid friction.
People shouting their heads off with megaphones should be done for disturbing the peace. Self righteous cunts.
fighting over beings that don't exist ... awesome!

Its not like they're fighting for freedom to worship. No, they already have that ... they're fighting because the other one said that his god can kick their god's ass!.

If aliens do exist ... they gotta think we're the stupidest fucking beings in the universe.
[Image: Evolution.png]

My imaginary friend is superior to your imaginary friend.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preacher chimp3 11 980 August 5, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2949 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Muslim Rappers (Strong Lyrics, disturbing and sad) JohnDG 11 5107 September 15, 2012 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: JohnDG
  Muslim interest free loans Napoléon 11 5407 August 23, 2011 at 11:59 am
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  "The Family" and C-street leo-rcc 3 1649 August 11, 2009 at 5:11 am
Last Post: Giff
  Church Phone Call - Atheist Vs Preacher leo-rcc 6 2730 May 31, 2009 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Samson