Current time: 30th September 2014, 06:53

Our server costs $125 a month to run. Since November 2013 we have raised $280!
Please help keep our community online by donating what you can.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amazing Santorum Lie.
7th April 2012, 14:33
  3k posts! 3 years membership!
Amazing Santorum Lie.
What a tool.

Rate user Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
7th April 2012, 14:52
  6k posts! 5 years membership!
RE: Amazing Santorum Lie.
What a douche.
there are 10 kinds of people.
Those that understand binary and those that don't.
................................................................................​.....
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you to Syria to participate in Wahabist Jihad.
7th April 2012, 15:11
  4k posts! 2 years membership!
Santorum scares me..
"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do." - Captain Jack Sparrow

“If I don't know I don't know, I think I know. If I don't know I know, I think I don't know.” - R. D. Laing
Kudos given by (2): libalchris, downbeatplumb
7th April 2012, 17:05
    2 years membership!
(7th April 2012 15:11)Insanity x Wrote:  Santorum scares me..

People who think that Santorum is the greatest
thing since sliced bread scare me.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise
Kudos given by (2): padraic, Insanity
7th April 2012, 17:12
  9k posts! 3 years membership!
(7th April 2012 17:05)Ziploc Surprise Wrote:  People who think that Santorum is the greatest
thing since sliced bread scare me.

Tell me about it, sliced bread isn't even that great.
Kudos given by (3): Alice, Ziploc Surprise, 5thHorseman
7th April 2012, 17:19
    2 years membership!
BTW, op, thanks for posting. I'd have to say that's the best crazy Santorum video ever.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise
7th April 2012, 17:23
    2 years membership!
It's what he's good at.

And why shouldn't a person do what they are good at? In his case OFTEN!
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." -Friedrich Nietzsche

"All thinking men are atheists." -Ernest Hemmingway

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
Kudos given by (1): Ziploc Surprise
7th April 2012, 17:42 (This post was last modified: 7th April 2012 17:45 by DeistPaladin.)
  4k posts! 4 years membership!
Dutch Ambassador: "Shouldn't he have his facts straight."

Only if you live in a country where the media does their fucking job and actually fact-check or challenge a politician whenever he just feels free to make shit up as he goes along. As it stands in my country, there is zero accountability for politicians (particularly conservative ones) and the press acts as a team of glorified stenographers.

The right wing knows this and they're getting increasing bold in making shit up on the fly, knowing no one will ever challenge them.
...oh and I forgot to add that opposition politicians don't want to call them out for being liars either because that's so impolite. "You called him a liar. Oooo, that's so shrill. Why do you have to be so divisive?"
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
... -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
... -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Rate user Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
7th April 2012, 18:03
  3k posts! 3 years membership!
On a bit of a sidetrack relating to fact-checking, our deputy Prime Minister, Nick Clegg, used to be Christopher Hitchens' fact checker. Said it was the easiest job he'd ever had.
Kudos given by (1): R-e-n-n-a-t
7th April 2012, 23:32
    2 years membership!
(7th April 2012 18:03)5thHorseman Wrote:  On a bit of a sidetrack relating to fact-checking, our deputy Prime Minister, Nick Clegg, used to be Christopher Hitchens' fact checker. Said it was the easiest job he'd ever had.

I have also found it easier to fact check atheist statements. Most of the time they cite their sources. Sometimes they even give you a link to that source just to make it easier to fact check them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Amazing - I picked this up on another board Minimalist 2 206 20th July 2013 03:33
Last Post: Minimalist
  Amazing Minimalist 1 296 13th June 2013 19:21
Last Post: wwjs
  Rick Santorum wants a theocracy. Brian37 10 1142 7th March 2013 21:36
Last Post: Ike963
  Santorum Gives It Up Minimalist 15 2333 11th April 2012 09:03
Last Post: Moros Synackaon
  Why people love Rick Santorum: Discussion Ziploc Surprise 20 2712 9th April 2012 02:30
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Did Rick Santorum almost call Barack Obama a nigger? Tiberius 24 4012 1st April 2012 19:18
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  Santorum strikes again Tobie 14 2151 25th March 2012 10:03
Last Post: Tiberius
  Another hilarious Santorum palate cleanser LarissaAnn 5 937 23rd March 2012 22:02
Last Post: Scarlet Pimpernel
  Santorum trying to make himself even more unelectable Doubting Thomas 22 2886 23rd March 2012 19:18
Last Post: Cthulhu Dreaming
  For once Santorum nails it. Minimalist 20 2989 23rd March 2012 18:57
Last Post: Scarlet Pimpernel

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)