Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santorum Gives It Up
Santorum Gives It Up
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012041...85F81.html

Proving once again that when it comes to republicunts money always wins.
RE: Santorum Gives It Up
Always good to see inSanetorum out on his ass ... but still a bit terrifying thinking of Mitt Romney as our next president.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Yes, but a Romney presidency would be a utpoia comapred to a Santorum presidency. What scares me now is who Romney will pick as a running mate, because he is going to have to pick an ultra-conservative candidate to help appeal to the lunatic fringe a.k.a. the Republican base.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 10, 2012 at 3:58 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Yes, but a Romney presidency would be a utpoia comapred to a Santorum presidency. What scares me now is who Romney will pick as a running mate, because he is going to have to pick an ultra-conservative candidate to help appeal to the lunatic fringe a.k.a. the Republican base.

I hope he picks me.
Cunt
(April 10, 2012 at 3:58 pm)Faith No More Wrote: ...What scares me now is who Romney will pick as a running mate...

I'm putting my money on Paul here's-your-Medicare-coupon Ryan.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Bad that he's left the race, tearing each other apart was great for Obama. Although the polls suggest that Romney is still as popular as a black man at a KKK meet.
Maybe Ron Paul will make an epic unforeseen leap in front. Tongue
Would be awesome, his numbers suck and he'd lose 1/3 of Republican vote vs Obama, so GO RON!
(April 10, 2012 at 4:19 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Bad that he's left the race, tearing each other apart was great for Obama. Although the polls suggest that Romney is still as popular as a black man at a KKK meet.

Love your new avatar, 5th.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(April 10, 2012 at 4:01 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(April 10, 2012 at 3:58 pm)Faith No More Wrote: ...What scares me now is who Romney will pick as a running mate...

I'm putting my money on Paul here's-your-Medicare-coupon Ryan.

I wouldn't. Ryan'll be looking at the big job in 4-8yrs, I think his budget idea would help him immensely with the Republican fundraisers/Koch/Rove in 2016. They'd back him in an instant, and they have proof that he stands for them and their ilk.

I think Rubio will be the VP pick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ryan Gives Drumpf a Dig Minimalist 0 487 September 15, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do You Feel Sorry For Rick Santorum? AFTT47 32 3357 February 3, 2016 at 11:46 pm
  Lincoln Chafee Gives It Up Minimalist 1 522 October 23, 2015 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Ted Cruz Event Gives 'Courage' Award to State Rep Who Gave Away Adoptees to Molester Pyrrho 14 3802 August 12, 2015 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Rick Santorum says gays are at fault. Brian37 28 4307 October 25, 2014 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  It Isn't As If We Didn't Know That No One Gives A Shit Minimalist 5 1469 November 2, 2013 at 5:29 am
Last Post: Fruity
  N.J. Gives Up Legal Fight Against Gay Marriage Minimalist 12 3095 October 21, 2013 at 7:36 pm
Rainbow Monsanto gives up fight for GM plants in Europe Big Blue Sky 88 25457 June 2, 2013 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rick Santorum wants a theocracy. Brian37 10 3337 March 7, 2013 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: Ike963
  America gives gas! Something completely different 3 2012 February 1, 2013 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris