Our server costs $25 per month to run. Please consider donating to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!

Current time: 3rd September 2015, 07:50

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee Evolution Bill Becomes Law
Tennessee Evolution Bill Becomes Law
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/10...d%3D150771

Fucking. Ridiculous. Is no one logical anymore?
RE: Tennessee Evolution Bill Becomes Law
It's Tennessee...fucking your sister is more important to them than science.
[Image: Atheismreality_zps62a2c96a.jpg]
(11th April 2012, 03:55)Minimalist Wrote: It's Tennessee...fucking your sister is more important to them than science.

LOL! ROFLOL

that's true.

Unfortunately.......
Wow, I thought some things were just so stupid it's odious, but this is just odiously stupid. Apparently preserving the local bully religion takes precedence over their children's future.

"Jimmy wants to be a doctor? Well, tell him to go fuck himself. Because Jesus is the reason for the season..."
What is a drop of rain... compared to the storm?

What is a thought... compared to a mind?
If you can't get religion throught the front door, try the back...
"It could be a miracle. It could be bullshit. The one thing we do know for sure is that it's a goddamn goldmine." - Frank, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
(11th April 2012, 03:55)Minimalist Wrote: It's Tennessee...fucking your sister is more important to them than science.

Do you people always insult others of your kind?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
This is not good. It throws the doors wide open for the teaching of intelligent design and climate denial. The fundamentalists will not stop until they have both pseudo-sciences on the agenda. I am worried that this will set a precedent and start a chain reaction in other states. Score one for the wedge strategy.
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." -Friedrich Nietzsche

"All thinking men are atheists." -Ernest Hemmingway

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
I would love to post that story on my Facebook page but my fundamentalist friends and relatives would gloat at the victory. Ugh!!
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(11th April 2012, 07:30)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

Do you people always insult others of your kind?

I don't regard southern jesus freaks as my "kind."

[Image: Atheismreality_zps62a2c96a.jpg]
(11th April 2012, 07:30)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Do you people always insult others of your kind?

-"said the vocal and proud ethnocentrist"

“I find something repulsive about the idea of vicarious redemption. I would not throw my numberless sins onto a scapegoat and expect them to pass from me" - Christopher Hitchens.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Maher - Republicunts and Women Minimalist 0 105 15th August 2015, 13:26
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bill Maher Blasts Pandering Republicunts Minimalist 4 281 9th May 2015, 20:40
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  GOP to unveil bill to stop affirmation of same-sex marriage Kitan 10 465 23rd April 2015, 12:57
Last Post: Pyrrho
  NH - Tea Party idiots kill 4th graders harmless bill KevinM1 46 1631 18th April 2015, 10:48
Last Post: Brian37
  Indiana's Govenor Signs 'Religious Freedom' Bill Faith No More 211 5301 15th April 2015, 03:36
Last Post: Kitan
  Bill Maher - New Rules on Rich Fucks and the Republicunts They Own Minimalist 0 284 15th March 2015, 20:00
  The Chaos When Our Grid Goes Down - Bill Whittle mralstoner 10 598 21st December 2014, 13:45
Last Post: Parkers Tan
  Bill Gate's Solution to Income Inequality Heywood 44 1471 15th November 2014, 16:49
Last Post: Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬
  Rand Paul on Real Time w Bill Maher Minimalist 5 454 15th November 2014, 03:40
  Bill Maher - The Upside of State's Rights! Minimalist 8 1150 28th September 2013, 19:29
Last Post: festive1