Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just great.
Just great.
http://youtu.be/G4T3hlneD-g

http://youtu.be/78Fk8BwGR0I
"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you."
RE: Just great.
That's hardly news. Few christians have read the bible from cover to cover - most just read the same cherry-picked bits over and over. Those that do read the entire thing usually either develop elaborate mechanisms to explain away the horrific bits or start questioning the entire book and the religions built on it.

(Couldn't listen to the videos, sound doesn't work on this computer and the automatic captioning just makes stuff up.)
Religion is not the answer-it is the problem. Everything considered, we would be better off without it.~Baubles of Blasphemy~Edwin F. Kagin

"Much better to have the ability to think critically, than the ability to quote scripture. One says you have a functioning mind. The other says you're a parrot." -- The Secular Buddhist
(April 15, 2012 at 2:56 am)Sciwoman Wrote: That's hardly news. Few christians have read the bible from cover to cover - most just read the same cherry-picked bits over and over. Those that do read the entire thing usually either develop elaborate mechanisms to explain away the horrific bits or start questioning the entire book and the religions built on it.

(Couldn't listen to the videos, sound doesn't work on this computer and the automatic captioning just makes stuff up.)
It's pretty much a woman bringing up bogus evidence and trying to change the subject when stuck with a question such as "How do you know god exists?" One of her replies was "You think logically and that's it, I think through my heart, and I can feel it in my chest." His reply was "You should get that checked by a doctor." lol
"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you."
Sounds like a typical caller for the show. Wacky
Religion is not the answer-it is the problem. Everything considered, we would be better off without it.~Baubles of Blasphemy~Edwin F. Kagin

"Much better to have the ability to think critically, than the ability to quote scripture. One says you have a functioning mind. The other says you're a parrot." -- The Secular Buddhist
Sounds to me like this chick just needs to get laid.
Volunteers?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A great movie that you have (probably) not seen! Jehanne 11 2047 October 19, 2017 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Great News for Mysties Minimalist 1 846 April 17, 2017 at 4:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  DUST - great scifi shorts Aoi Magi 3 542 March 5, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Watched a great show & NDE Foxaèr 2 592 January 28, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Great video series. Jehanne 0 623 February 5, 2016 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Great Darwinian Poster lambsalmon 0 683 June 1, 2014 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: lambsalmon
  Breaking Bad: How great was it? Belac Enrobso 31 6102 January 1, 2014 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: Belac Enrobso
  Thread of great videos CleanShavenJesus 10 2483 August 24, 2013 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Great Austrialian youtube documentary channel Something completely different 0 917 July 22, 2013 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  Todd Rundgren's great song about religions orogenicman 0 1491 December 19, 2011 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: orogenicman