Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:05 am

Poll: In regards to the Atheist Forums banner at the top of the page:
This poll is closed.
In general, I like the look of the banner and would rather it not be changed.
31.58%
12 31.58%
I think a fresh new look would be nice to see.
28.95%
11 28.95%
Not only would I like to see a change, I wouldn't mind a new banner popping up every 2 or three times a year.
28.95%
11 28.95%
Other. None of these says how I feel about the AF banner.
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Need Your Input
We Need Your Input
BANNER

We have a very nice banner at the top of our website. However, maybe there are some of you who would like to change it out for awhile? Maybe there are some of you who would like to see some rotating banners every few months? Maybe there are some of you who would like to keep things as they are?

There is no wrong answer here. Being on the design team, I (we) would like to get the thoughts of all the members. Please vote in the poll and add whatever thoughts you have here.

These are your forums and this is an opportunity for you to voice your opinion about their appearance.

Again, there is no wrong answer here and no idea that can't be posted. I'd be more than happy to hear an idea you may have for a cool looking banner, or what have you. So have at it.

CINJIN
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: We Need Your Input
To me, the current one looks good, but I think you'll be able to create something better than that since I know that you're very skillful at doing that kind of stuff.

So, for that reason, even though this is not really an important thing to me, I'll say yes to your idea.
This one looks epic as fook.
How about super Cinj makes some, puts them up, and we vote on it?
Re: We Need Your Input
Keep them all in one place so we can still ad block the suckers Wink
We don't want Cin to waste his time if we plan on keeping this one, so it is best if we just say whether we would be open to it.

In my opinion, we could have two or three more and switch them out every so often, keeping this one as well.

It would be cool to have one for every season. The one that is up kind of strikes me as a good winter one.
I don't know whether this would be possible but how about multiple banners and we get to choose which one we see? Kinda like how we can choose to see the shoutbox or not.
I voted that I like the current banner, but if Cinjin wants to design a new one, I'm sure it would rock. Having a few that rotate every few days (or once per month even) might be pretty cool, too.
I like the one we have but I always prefer something new now and again. The same just gets a bit old. Perhaps one with a galaxy in the background? Something to do with science or atheism.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
We Need Your Input
I'd be down to make a couple... Just give me the dimensions and all that and if I have time I'll make some.
I already have an idea for one :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Your Help Shell B 0 1193 July 20, 2012 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Shell B