Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Borgias
The Borgias
Any other Showtime fans here? I love The Borgias, only second to Dexter. Wink

[Image: The-Borgias.jpg]
RE: The Borgias
Really? No one watches this? lol... Sad
I know of it, but I have never seen it.
Cunt
eztv.it

High Definition TV episodes the day of release, every show conceivable. I'd highly recommend watching it, season 2 is just started so you can catch up rather quickly. Who doesn't enjoy watching a corrupt pope? Tongue
I'll give it a watch if I have spare time.
Cunt
I actually watched an episode (they had a roman themed ball) of that Friday night. It was pretty good. I like the pope guy.

Never thought I'd be typing that Big Grin
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I might give this a watch tonight Big Grin
I've watched every episode.

It is visually well done but it is more like a soap opera than a historical mini-series. "The Tudors" or "Rome" it is not.
Yes I love this pope, he is such a whore. Fucks every beautiful woman like a boss. My favorite character would have to be Michelotto though. Just kills everyone and doesn't give a shit.
I watched the first season of six episodes. If I find free time I'll keep watching. The Borgias For fans of beautiful work.

Pope and borgia family awesome Devil