Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Denominations Do You Suspect Are Not Doing God's Will And Why ? ?
Which Denominations Do You Suspect Are Not Doing God's Will And Why ? ?
The question has been been put in front of you maybe.
RE: Which Denominations Do You Suspect Are Not Doing God's Will And Why ? ?
(April 17, 2012 at 7:45 pm)Coveredone Wrote: The question has been been put in front of you maybe.

All of them, maybe.
1's, 5's and 10's for the most part.

Takes a $20 to do much of anything.
genkaus,

(April 17, 2012 at 7:49 pm)genkaus Wrote:
(April 17, 2012 at 7:45 pm)Coveredone Wrote: The question has been been put in front of you maybe.

All of them, maybe.

Maybe we agree then.

Of christianity, I guess. Being not a christian, I can very well argue that none of them are doing God's will.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
kılıç_mehmet,

(April 17, 2012 at 8:05 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

Of christianity, I guess. Being not a christian, I can very well argue that none of them are doing God's will.

Perhaps thats true.

Do you have anything to show ?

Perhaps none of them are. Maybe they all are. Certainly they all must think they are while presumably thinking that none of the others are. It's not my fight. Until they manage to sort it out between themselves, I will continue to point and laugh.

Maybe.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 17, 2012 at 8:11 pm)Coveredone Wrote: kılıç_mehmet,

(April 17, 2012 at 8:05 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

Perhaps thats true.

Do you have anything to show ?

If I were a missionary, I probably would at least something to show.
But what would it really matter for you if your ideas about it were fixed?
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Does god exist? What is god's will? Once those questions are answered we can get to yours.
This is stupid
God's will according to a christian perspective could be this: Well, I think that there are certain points that are very much common in all concepts. The differences are in the details, it seems.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which version of xtianity is most likely to be correct? FrustratedFool 20 1159 December 8, 2023 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  God's preferred denominations LinuxGal 1 910 November 26, 2022 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1962 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why you can't find God MilesAbbott81 109 9473 September 19, 2022 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 19244 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  which version of christianity is correct? Drich 86 8953 March 30, 2020 at 3:34 am
Last Post: Dundee
  How can you prove that the gospel of Mark is not the "word of god"? Lincoln05 100 11733 October 16, 2018 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? vorlon13 92 9147 July 23, 2018 at 8:20 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Why, God? Why?! LadyForCamus 233 29821 June 5, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Human Reason and Christian Denominations Bahana 92 15191 April 20, 2018 at 9:25 am
Last Post: vorlon13