Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tics
My Tics
Last night I recorded some of my Tourette's tics on video in order to show you some of them, so here they are.

http://youtu.be/sUUJUgjSJkQ
RE: My Tics
Kudos for your genuine honesty. I appreciate people who are unabashed about who and what they are.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I echo Cinjin. I'm a bit familiar with such things. I raised a son with similar tics, though the majority of his were facial and less socially awkward. He's 26 now and can keep them under control most of the time.
Thanks for showing them, Tiberius. I like seeing weird things in people. Big Grin
(April 20, 2012 at 7:06 pm)Rayaan Wrote: I like seeing weird things in people. Big Grin

I would advise that you go to area 69 for anything like that. Tongue
Cunt
My Tics
Much respect for posting this. I must say, your voice is a lot sexier then I had imagined. No homo.
(April 20, 2012 at 7:34 pm)Mosrhun Wrote: No homo.

We believe you. Because straight guys swap ass-shaving tips and tell other guys they're sexy all the time.

No, really.

Angel

@Tiberius - Tourette's syndrome seems to be widely misunderstood and stigmatized. Putting a real face to it as you have helps illuminate the human side of it. Kudos.
(April 20, 2012 at 5:56 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Last night I recorded some of my Tourette's tics on video in order to show you some of them, so here they are.
Good for you Tib,that must been hard for you.

Certainly explains why you are sometimes such a cranky sod. Angel Cloud

ME? I have no excuse. I'm just a belligerent, contrary old cunt.