Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiyas
Hiyas
I've been a member for a while. I'm an agnostic atheist, and know a couple of members here from other sites (hiya Puddin'Head).

I'm a 45-year-old single father. I'm a musician, and I like reading, writing, and cycling as well. I'm a smart-ass, and regard sarcasm done well as an art-form.

RE: Hiyas
Welcome Thumpa
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hey! I'm an atheist, and a full time college student. I enjoy messing with computers, biking and reading. I'm a bit of a dork (as you can see from my forum name).
[Image: whatthehelleleven.gif]
Welcome
Hi to both of you, hope you enjoy it here. Love your avatar, TIme Lord; if that and your name makes you a dork then I'm one too (can't stand the new series btw). But you are rather naughty for hijacking Thumpa's intro instead of making your own.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiyas julep 20 1907 May 28, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician