Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

The Illuminati is a natural consequence and phenomenon of our monetary system. It cannot help but exist, whether we want it to or not. That is why it is unstoppable.

Who controls the Illuminati?
Collectively, we do. Directly and through our governments. They are in plain sight at the top of our socio economic demographic pyramid.

The Illuminati is a known group of people or corporations whom we allow to operate. It has been manipulating and controlling society for many years with Government and societal approval and collusion. Let me be clear. The Illuminati exist because we all allow them to. We allow ourselves to be led and manipulated to their ends. All of us including you support them every time you take a job or buy a product. We contribute to their coffers and agenda daily while at the same time, they cannot help but contribute to our welfare. This is of course a minimal contribution on their part. This being the only drawback to the present system.

Should the Illuminati be stopped?
No. If they ever did disappear, we would invent a new Illuminati.

Why not stop them?
Because society would go to chaos and our socio economic demographic pyramid would collapse. This collapse would only be for a short time. It would soon resume its natural and uncontrolled shape.

Should the Illuminati be given more power?
Yes. They could stabilize our common and bring a higher long term profit and wealth for all.

Will we give them more power?
No. People fear what is already there and fear their own power to rule and control the economy. We are cowards and fear that we lack the wisdom and thus allow chaos to run our economy.

If you are wise, you will know that you can know who the Illuminati are and you will also know that you are helping them exist.

Are you aware of this?

Their secret identities are in plain sight to the wise. If you do not know them yet or how you are helping them exist, let’s chat.

Regards
DL
RE: The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.
(April 23, 2012 at 7:32 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

Why is this idiot CT shit in politics and history?
I read that book. I thought it was boring, far-fetched, and laughably ridiculous. One Conspiracy to Rule Them All!
The Illuminati...really....Facepalm

(brothers, has anyone alerted the "special" response team, this one is onto us)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 23, 2012 at 7:40 pm)Rhythm Wrote: The Illuminati...really....Facepalm

(brothers, has anyone alerted the "special" response team, this one is onto us)

Yes. I spoke to a buddy of mine at NWO headquarters and the black helicopters will be arriving at his house any moment.
The Illuminati - the most famous secret organisation in history.

Or is that what they want us to think...?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 23, 2012 at 7:49 pm)Stimbo Wrote: The Illuminati - the most famous secret organisation in history.

Or is that what they want us to think...?

I never understood that. How is it a secret organization when people know about it?
They've got to you too!!!!!

Actually that was my whole ironic point. Maybe they're so evil and clever that the more people know about them, the more secret they become? Or... something.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
This isn't exactly the first indication "greatest I am" has offered about how gullible and unhinged he is.
A conspiracy so vast that no one can believe it's real. Spread just enough 'truth' to the right nutters and let the legend grow, thereby ensuring that most people won't buy it. It's GENIUS!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet another conspiracy?? Jehanne 8 648 October 14, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 283 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  They're all mad save thee and me... Gawdzilla Sama 9 765 September 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Not Yet R.I.P. Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 36 2704 August 8, 2020 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2323 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Secret Recipes onlinebiker 19 1579 July 10, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2667 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  I will tell you a secret Foxaèr 16 2781 May 2, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 9870 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  What's your secret rapper stage name? Gawdzilla Sama 24 1819 January 8, 2018 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard