Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. ^_^
Hi. ^_^
Hi, everyone. My name is Jess, and I'm from California. I've known about this forum for awhile now, but got around to joining a few days ago. I'm 27, psychology major, liberal, atheist, pro-choice, philosophy enthusiast. I decided to join because I had seen a number of topics I wanted to reply to, and realized that I had to become a member to do so, hence my introduction. Smile I look forward to posting and to speaking with all of you.
“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.” - Max Stirner.
RE: Hi. ^_^
Welcome Jess
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
hello jess_essential! :-)
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
*Waves* Smile
“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.” - Max Stirner.
Hello! Welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome, Jess. Smile
(April 26, 2012 at 12:11 am)jess_essential Wrote: I'm 27, psychology major, liberal, atheist, pro-choice, philosophy enthusiast.

Republicans worst nightmare right there.

Welcome! Look forward to your posts.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Howdy.
Cunt
G'day!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
Definitely a republicans worst nightmare, among other central groups I'm quite sure. ^_^ How is everybody's day going?!