Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Avengers
The Avengers
Who's going this weekend? If you don't you suck at life.
RE: The Avengers
Supposed to be pretty good actually, Tony Stark is the man

Just booked imax tickets for Prometheus Big Grin
I'm broke and I have got to work this weekend, but as soon as I have some money.. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

It is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.
Cunt
Iron Man and Captain America alone would make the movie fantastic. Also, Prometheus looks so good.
I will be taking the wife to The Avengers this weekend. When does Prometheus come out?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I'm so stoked to see this movie. I'll probably see it next weekend when the kids are at their father's place. My wife is stoked too.
It is so good. It baffles me that it still isn't out in America until the 4th.

It came out last Thursday here.
Cunt

New prometheus trailer

Released on 1st June in the UK

I've seen it. It's fucking amazing!