Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
someone was...
someone was...
upset that I didn't conform to their idea of correct protocol and post here first and introduce myself. Well I hate these type of forums and will not be introducing myself now.

I am merely using this to say I will be gone for the weekend and will hopefully only post here part time. I am a very busy person and do not have the time you wish I had to participate. So don't pile on if you want me to address your 'rebuttals'.
RE: someone was...
Ummm... Welcome? I suppose.
(May 4, 2012 at 1:33 am)DeeTee Wrote: upset that I didn't conform to their idea of correct protocol and post here first and introduce myself. Well I hate these type of forums and will not be introducing myself now.

I am merely using this to say I will be gone for the weekend and will hopefully only post here part time. I am a very busy person and do not have the time you wish I had to participate. So don't pile on if you want me to address your 'rebuttals'.

What a shocker ... another christian martyr who's going to take his bally and go home.

Here is the request (of protocol) in question that just soooooo offended our new little upstart:
Cinjin Wrote:First of all DeeTee, it is customary around here to make an introduction in the Introduction thread before you go around posting in our threads. Please do so when you get a chance. Not a huge offense - it's just polite to do so.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-12642-po...#pid280958

Yeah, how rude of me to let him know about the way we like to do things here. I'm such a rude asshole. [Image: facepalm.gif]

Anybody got a cross he can climb up on and nail himself to?
[Image: Evolution.png]

Wait wait! Send this naughty sinful human righteous yeoman to me before you string him up.

* Violet might want to see how much he's willing to pay. Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Look at that. Another Christian just spreading the love, joy and humbleness of Jesus Christ! Jesus
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(May 4, 2012 at 1:33 am)DeeTee Wrote: I am merely using this to say I will be gone for the weekend and will hopefully only post here part time. I am a very busy person and do not have the time you wish I had to participate. So don't pile on if you want me to address your 'rebuttals'.

Looks like someone has over-estimated their importance.........
"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.
Hi. Here, have a chill pill, it's much more fun for us all that way Smile

[Image: smartpill.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Wow... how rude.

If they hate these types of forums, what.. dafuq are they doing here? To take a dump and refuse to clean it up after we spend the effort showing what a piece of shit it is?

Easier option, don't bother unless you can communicate. We evolved the ability in order to use it Big Grin
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
FYI, there is no demand to post an introduction if you are a new member. It's nice to do it, but it's not a requirement.
Couldn't think of a more appropriate video to put here.

'Nough said.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone mental has joined Theswordismyleopard 12 1033 August 26, 2020 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama