Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism
Atheism
There's something about atheism I thought I'd mention.

I've talked about it a lot on these forums but I've never stated the obvious and simply said: Isn't atheism brilliant?
RE: Atheism
That's true. The other night I was out throwing rocks at someone's windows and they said "hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" and I was all like "dude, I'm an atheist; I have no morals".
(May 6, 2012 at 11:13 am)DoubtVsFaith Wrote: Isn't atheism brilliant?

Baby buffet. Need I say more?
All the orgies in the basement, sex with random strangers and promiscuity. Need I say more? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(May 6, 2012 at 12:44 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: All the orgies in the basement, sex with random strangers and promiscuity. Need I say more? Big Grin

Yes we both forgot all the casual raping we can get up to.
DVF, long time, no see. Hope all is well.

Yes, it is brilliant.
DoubtVsFaith Wrote:Isn't atheism brilliant?

I do enjoy sleeping in on Sundays.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Hey DvF! Hope all is well Big Grin

Yes to ALL of the above.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I am an atheist and a graphic designer. I consume twice as many babies. : D
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I'm a deist ... and I still think atheism is brilliant. Big Grin

(I also sleep in on Sunday's FNM Wink )
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 26876 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12381 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 11974 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10393 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 11962 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  "Old" atheism, "New"atheism, atheism 3.0, WTF? leo-rcc 69 37890 February 2, 2010 at 3:29 am
Last Post: tackattack