Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilarious Atheist vs. Theist debate highlights
Hilarious Atheist vs. Theist debate highlights
Best parts of debate. Pretty funny.

My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Hilarious Atheist vs. Theist debate highlights
Wow. Those guys actually said that sending people to hell is the most loving thing god could do and tormenting them is for their own good. Later on I'm sure they argued that up is down and yes means no.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(May 9, 2012 at 4:53 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Wow. Those guys actually said that sending people to hell is the most loving thing god could do and tormenting them is for their own good. Later on I'm sure they argued that up is down and yes means no.

Yes. Feel the love! At 4000 F°!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
It's like talking to a brick wall. Lol @ that one guy who thinks UFOs are proof of Angels.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Those guys should join a circus. All that flip-flopping acrobatics is a real showstopper.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letting Go Of God - Julia Sweeney - Hilarious full youtube vid inside Duty 13 1544 May 20, 2020 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Duty
  This vid is hilarious ignoramus 1 279 April 16, 2019 at 3:40 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Absolutely hilarious!! Jehanne 1 402 January 19, 2017 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Kent Hovind challenges Thunderf00t to a debate! Cyberman 50 11260 September 20, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Our Friend Satan - hilarious graphic novel about depressed Satan and DIABOLICAL POPE satan_buttercup 0 788 August 19, 2015 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: satan_buttercup
  Hilarious Conspiracy Theories Abound Mystical 9 3754 December 26, 2013 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  The funny, weird, unusual and hilarious xmas thread KichigaiNeko 5 1917 December 17, 2013 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Video Video | UNCUT Christopher Hitchens & Stephen Fry debate Woody68 1 1251 April 8, 2013 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Nine
  Hilarious Political Ads My imaginary friend is GOD 7 2680 February 13, 2013 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Carrier vs. Licona debate on the resurrection Tea Earl Grey Hot 7 3756 July 1, 2012 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Angrboda