Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The traditional marriages in the bible.
The traditional marriages in the bible.
[Image: traditionalmarriage1.png?w=640]
speaks for its self
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: The traditional marriages in the bible.
Wish there was higher res, I can barely read it.
Can't you just zoom in?
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

Here.

(May 11, 2012 at 7:35 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: [Image: traditionalmarriage1.png?w=640]
speaks for its self
Speaks for itself, yes, but what exactly is the thing that you criticize here?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
the whole one man - one woman fallacy
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Aren't most who preach about traditional marriage Christians who only like to follow the rules in the New Testament? Even when they bring up homosexuality, they can refer to that book; though they often forget Paul who mentioned it as a sin referenced the OT in much of his writings.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satanic Bible vs Christian Bible ƵenKlassen 31 7585 November 27, 2017 at 10:38 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  One traditional funeral pyre please! Welsh cake 6 1955 February 12, 2010 at 4:14 am
Last Post: leo-rcc