Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh god, the Jews do this shit too.
The more I look into child sexual abuse within a religion the worse it gets. It seems the ultra orthodox Jews aren't above covering up child sexual abuse either.

Quote: "While some ultra-Orthodox rabbis now argue that a child molester should be reported to the police, others strictly adhere to an ancient prohibition against mesirah, the turning in of a Jew to non-Jewish authorities, and consider publicly airing allegations against fellow Jews to be chillul Hashem, a desecration of God’s name."

Quote: "And rabbinical authorities, eager to maintain control, worry that inviting outside scrutiny could erode their power, said Samuel Heilman, a professor of Jewish studies at Queens College."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/10/nyregi...d=fb-share
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Oh god, the Jews do this shit too.
yes, like Muslims/Catholic priests they all hide behind their religion.
Look up Mesirah. It is not about child abuse. It is a prohibition (I'm not agreeing or defending it) against turning in a Jew to non-Jewish authorities. That sadly includes much more than child abuse.
[Image: haredim.jpg]

Beards and stupid hats are always signs of criminal religious beliefs.
(May 14, 2012 at 12:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: haredim.jpg]

LOL!

Russians have funny hats and beards too. Thinking
(May 14, 2012 at 12:04 pm)SophiaGrace Wrote: LOL!

Russians have funny hats and beards too. Thinking

Their Russian orthodox jews XD
That bloke just right of centre looks really startled, like the camera caught him off-guard. Was he trying to sneak up on those kids and had to pull up a bit sharpish when he spotted the camera?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 14, 2012 at 12:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

WTH are you talking about? Those enormous hats are like 10 kinds of awesome.

(May 15, 2012 at 2:06 pm)Stimbo Wrote: That bloke just right of centre looks really startled, like the camera caught him off-guard. Was he trying to sneak up on those kids and had to pull up a bit sharpish when he spotted the camera?

Clearly, he was preparing to karate-chop the girl on the left.

God really hates children.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is God hiding? or are our eyes too inferior? WinterHold 49 4931 February 10, 2023 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Objectivist
  Why did God give commandments to Jews? Fake Messiah 12 830 August 11, 2022 at 10:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  When Did the Jews Become Jres? Rhondazvous 10 987 April 29, 2020 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Jews don't get a pass from me either. Brian37 13 1442 December 24, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The Jews are behind the NZ killings. ignoramus 4 991 March 27, 2019 at 6:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  This Will Cause Believers To Lose Their Shit Minimalist 36 8474 March 30, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Too Funny! Minimalist 14 2438 November 23, 2017 at 6:59 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 20453 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  [4.1 SECOND Conversion] (without weird fonts too!) ignoramus 59 4960 January 22, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Am I just being too cynical? Eclipse 10 2343 February 9, 2016 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Brian37