Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foundational Falsehood of Creationism
Foundational Falsehood of Creationism
Creationists refute any off this.

personally I have learned alot fro this video, series originally done by Aron ra
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Foundational Falsehood of Creationism
(May 16, 2012 at 3:05 am)Gooders1002 Wrote: Creationists refute any off this.

personally I have learned alot fro this video, series originally done by Aron ra

Yup, Aron's series is particularly special.
Sum ergo sum
We should invite the Texan Tank to drop in sometime, if he's not too busy that is. If nothing else I'm sure he'd enjoy a good laugh at some of the recent crap we've been getting.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 22, 2012 at 8:11 pm)Stimbo Wrote: We should invite the Texan Tank to drop in sometime, if he's not too busy that is. If nothing else I'm sure he'd enjoy a good laugh at some of the recent crap we've been getting.

Yer imagine Aron Ra vs Memhet
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
I for one would love to see Aron Ra or thunder00t make an appearance.

Come to think of it, it might even be fun to have VenomFangX drop by. LOL
One of my favorites is the followup -

Turns out, we did come from monkeys.
(May 23, 2012 at 2:45 am)genkaus Wrote: One of my favorites is the followup -

Turns out, we did come from monkeys.

Wrong YOU ARE A MONKEY!!!!
It has been proved by science that evolution is a fact. There is nothing to be debated with creationists about it. Let them believe what they want to. Science demonstrates things.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Dammit, I need to go to be. Why did you have to post a two hour video? *Match sticks at the ready*
(May 23, 2012 at 8:52 am)gringoperry Wrote: Dammit, I need to go to be. Why did you have to post a two hour video? *Match sticks at the ready*

If you look at ArorRa's YouTube site, the vid is split into 10 minute chunks:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1...ature=plcp
Sum ergo sum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creationism Foxaèr 203 10644 August 23, 2020 at 2:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  A theory about Creationism leaders Lucanus 24 7010 October 17, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Science Vs. The Forces of Creationism ScienceAf 15 2869 August 30, 2016 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Defending Young-Earth Creationism Scientifically JonDarbyXIII 42 10552 January 14, 2015 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  creationism belief makes you a sicko.. profanity alert for you sensitive girly men heathendegenerate 4 2003 May 7, 2014 at 12:00 am
Last Post: heathendegenerate
  Creationism in UK Schools Chuff 10 5499 August 3, 2012 at 9:50 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Lewis Black on creationism orogenicman 7 3788 April 14, 2012 at 9:04 am
Last Post: fuckass365
  Creationism Liu Bei mixed with Leondias 77 17453 September 20, 2011 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The Opie and Anthony Show Tackles Creationism darkblight 0 1387 May 30, 2011 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: darkblight
  Young Earth Creationism Vs. Science (Statler Waldorf Contd) Sam 358 265917 March 3, 2011 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris