Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another good Christian Pedophile
Another good Christian Pedophile
An Ormond Beach minister who is called "Apostle Tito" by his followers has been arrested for sexually molesting several children who are members of his religious organization.

"Apostle Tito" held without bond.

A little insight into how the brainwashed mind works.

Quote:Before the proceedings began, Linda Morales pointed to the parents of her husband's alleged victims sitting across the aisle from her and told them, "You need to repent. Get right with Jesus."
Outside the courthouse after the arraignment, Linda Morales insisted that her husband was innocent.

"Satan is the accuser of the brethren. So anybody that makes an accusation against a man or woman of God is on Satan's team," she said.

So Satan is anti-child rape now? That's progress for you I guess.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: Another good Christian Pedophile
(May 18, 2012 at 11:17 am)Jaysyn Wrote: An Ormond Beach minister who is called "Apostle Tito" by his followers has been arrested for sexually molesting several children who are members of his religious organization.

"Apostle Tito" held without bond.

A little insight into how the brainwashed mind works.

Quote:Before the proceedings began, Linda Morales pointed to the parents of her husband's alleged victims sitting across the aisle from her and told them, "You need to repent. Get right with Jesus."
Outside the courthouse after the arraignment, Linda Morales insisted that her husband was innocent.

"Satan is the accuser of the brethren. So anybody that makes an accusation against a man or woman of God is on Satan's team," she said.

So Satan is anti-child rape now? That's progress for you I guess.

He couldn't be good because if he was, he wouldn't have been caught.
What the fuck is wrong with those people?! Apart from the believing/brainwashing/group insanity, where did it all go wrong? Why can't these men keep their hands off children?

But hey Jaysyn, didn't we already know that Satan actually is the good guy..? Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Quote:Why can't these men keep their hands off children?

Because they believe their own bullshit and think they can get away with it.
(May 18, 2012 at 11:20 am)Kayenneh Wrote: But hey Jaysyn, didn't we already know that Satan actually is the good guy..? Wink

Of course Satan is the good guy. Always on the side that does good and against such vile criminal behaviour we see from pastors. Which is why they hate him of course. Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pedophile Priest Hits Close To Home Seraphina 64 10569 March 14, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  My dad wants me to marry another christian Der/die AtheistIn 40 8102 September 23, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: mordant
  Do you think that this old hag considers herself a Good Christian? NuclearEnergy 9 2589 July 22, 2017 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence. Greatest I am 3 1355 February 26, 2016 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Greatest I am
  What if the main propose of the church is to cover a pedophile ring? Lemonvariable72 9 3716 May 4, 2014 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  What's a good christian forum Lemonvariable72 25 5821 January 2, 2014 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Snidely Whiplash