Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Just Farted
I Just Farted
Hello all.

So Cthulu Dreaming recently joined the TTA forums and that led me to this site. I look forward to being a positive contributor and getting to know everyone better.

A little about me:

I am a happily married 30 year old male with a 21mo son and a daughter due any day now. I am a fairly recent (less than two years) non-believer and my wife is still a believer albeit not devout.

While I am pretty "out-of-the-closet", I tend to avoid proclaiming to friends that I'm an un-believer. On the Internet however, I'm all game. I am not a militant Atheist. It is my opinion that we can never rid ourselves of religion. With that in mind, I rather focus on debating those that believe the bible literally. The reason behind this is because I find it deeply disturbing when I meet people who don't believe in scientific theories like Evolution. I cringe every time someone says "it's just a theory". I firmly believe that proper scientific education is the only way we can coexist peacefully.

I have a passion for snowboarding and Astronomy. Don't ask me about current events in Astronomy like the next crazy meteor shower though. I'm admittedly awful at keeping track of those types of events. I'm just a layman that enjoys looking up and listening to lectures by astrophysicists like Neil DeGrasse Tyson Worship (large)

Alright, well that was a more than a little about me. That's another thing you'll notice. I crave attention and I'm not ashamed to admit it. LOVE ME DAMNIT! You have to... I'm Korean... and Koreans are cute... just look at our babies.
"We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
RE: I Just Farted
Welcome NoahsFarce Smile
SHOW ME YOUR CUTE BABIES.

Welcome~.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Welcome to the...

What the fuck is that smell?!
(May 18, 2012 at 3:18 pm)Annik Wrote: SHOW ME YOUR CUTE BABIES.

Welcome~.

As requested. Sorry, not giving out his name though. You know, that whole shpeel about me not being completely "out".

[Image: 29491810150752069524240.jpg]

If anyone recognizes him in public, I'll just say you're racist for thinking we all look alike.
"We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
That's okay. He's adorable. :3
(May 18, 2012 at 3:29 pm)Annik Wrote: That's okay. He's adorable. :3

Thank you! He's quite the handful right now. There are undoubtedly moments of ROFLOL scattered throughout his mayhem though.

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
So cute... I could just... eat him up! Lol, kidding. I love kids. He looks like he'll prow up to be a lady-killer. ;D
Welcome, NoahsFarce.

You farted? Well, I can't smell anything, so your farts are not gonna hurt me. Cool
Oh, it was you that farted, was it? I was beginning to wonder.

In other news: welcome!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just registered just now! Emma_Hates_Islam 46 11981 December 26, 2011 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Happy UnBeliever