Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there under the ocean waves?
Is there under the ocean waves?

The holy Qur’an referred to a new scientific discovery that is in the deep of oceans there are waves and dark, let us read …

Scientists discovered that in the deep of oceans there are deep waves which are different from surface waves. Allah Almighty makes the parable of deeds of atheists and disbelievers as a man who lives in the deep of the sea where he is covered by a layer of deep waves that is covered by a layer of surface waves which is covered by darkness, this likeningis to demonstrate how those atheists by their deeds are far from the light of Allah (following principles and orders of Islam).

Allah Almighty says “ ((40) Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom Allah has not granted light - for him there is no light
Glory to Allah, recent scientists found that discovery in 2007 and they didn’t expect that finding. Who told prophet Mohamed peace be upon him about the deep waves? Allah is the teller who says about Himself: ((26) [He is] Knower of the unseen, and He does not disclose His [knowledge of the] unseen to anyon
(27) Except whom He has approved of messengers, and indeed, He sends before each messenger and behind him observer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthne...tists.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRQUyrN0...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p86P2DuVHs
RE: Is there under the ocean waves?
... yes. If you like. Why not.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Praise Allah. I hope this will show these misguided atheists. Maybe they'll open their minds a little.
How long do you think this one will last?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(May 18, 2012 at 3:48 pm)Tempus Wrote: Praise Allah. I hope this will show these misguided atheists. Maybe they'll open their minds a little.

Thank you
I hope from God
To guide people to the right

(May 18, 2012 at 4:08 pm)eninn Wrote:
(May 18, 2012 at 3:48 pm)Tempus Wrote: Praise Allah. I hope this will show these misguided atheists. Maybe they'll open their minds a little.

Thank you
I hope from God
To guide people to the right

He was joking. Can't you tell sarcasm?

Oh and........fuck allah!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Let's Do the Time Warp Again!!
The koran is desert horseshit. Doesn't know fuckall about oceans.
I don't know about anyone else, but I am converting to Islam now.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Me too!
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Europe is under attack and invasion mralstoner 27 4546 November 17, 2015 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  'Pulling the rug' from under the feet of "peacecful believers"? ReptilianPeon 58 7654 April 22, 2015 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Chas
  Deep Seas and Internal Waves king krish 32 4767 January 13, 2015 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Iran Moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old starchild 10 6282 May 28, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Violet