Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meezer worshipper
Meezer worshipper
I converted to Chabad orthodox Judaism my 2nd year of med school hoping I could bring myself to believe in SOMETHING. I tried very hard for years praying ritually and even went to Jerusalem hoping for inspiration. I felt like it was all plastic and hollow and a great way to oppress people, use dictatorial and outdated "laws" to ensure one felt fear, guilt and shame if one did not go overboard in trunkling to them, came to know religion is a con game for money making purposes mainly, etc.

My Siamese cat gives me unconditional love. No matter how awful I've acted, he adores me. That's god.
RE: Meezer worshipper
Cats usually expect you to worship them.

Hello.
Welcome Zeke Big Grin
Greetings strange one who worships cats.
Welcome.
Cunt
Welcome aboard. Nothing wrong with worshipping pussy.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome. I have 2 cats, so I am familiar with their needs to be worshipped. A lot like every other god.
Welcome Zeke

Cats were once worshipped as gods...they have NEVER forgotten this!! Cat
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I worship my cats too.

Welcome.

Hey Zeke.
Welcome to the forums.
I'll be the first to say, my Cat really needs to settle the hell down. Do you want another one?
[Image: Semiotic-1.png]
Pollitics | Religion | Headline News | General Chat