Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is that You?
God is that You?
Can you imagine if the photographer had been a religious douche bag? He'd still be up on that mountain spouting on about miracles and how god "revealed himself" to him.

Link
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: God is that You?
Quote:Cloud forrmation: Photographer Luc Perrot says the figure is probably the result of a weather phenomenon known as the Brocken bow

Good for him, he understands reality from fiction. Anybody who sees Jesus in that is SERIOUSLY grasping at straws, that's even worse than laminin or the black hole core of the whirlpool galaxy.
Xtian shitballs see jesus every where. It is part of being batshit crazy in the first place.
(May 21, 2012 at 12:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Xtian shitballs see jesus every where. It is part of being batshit crazy in the first place.

I'm surprised they haven't used it to try to explain away the problem of evil

"Why is there evil? Oh well God is willing to prevent evil, he's just too busy making himself appear vaguely in cloud formations, toast, Cheetos, and dog assholes.
I don't see a figure. Undecided
I don't either, WC. Also, I am disappointed at the lack of crazy fundie comments in the article. Usually you can expect the stupid to flow from thier mouths like water from a faucet on articles such as this.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
lmao Its just fucking light refraction. I mean, seriously? These guys don't get that? How does that look remotely like anyone? How does someone become a photographer without learning the basics of light refraction?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(May 21, 2012 at 2:11 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I don't either, WC. Also, I am disappointed at the lack of crazy fundie comments in the article. Usually you can expect the stupid to flow from thier mouths like water from a faucet on articles such as this.

I'll help

"Oh how do you not see the wonder of God in nature! Isn't he so amazing! How do you not see the very clear figure of Jesus standing in the clouds! Clearly he is showing his love for us just like he did with the toast and the cheetos!!!!"

That better?
[Image: dogbuttjesus.gif]

Could also be mohammed, though.
libalchris Wrote:I'll help

"Oh how do you not see the wonder of God in nature! Isn't he so amazing! How do you not see the very clear figure of Jesus standing in the clouds! Clearly he is showing his love for us just like he did with the toast and the cheetos!!!!"

That better?

Not really. You're going to have to crank the fundie level up to 11 to satiate my thirst to read something stupid, like ranting about the sun revolving around the earth for example.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell