Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christianity Sub forum
Christianity Sub forum
I have read a few threads here and in other parts of this web site, and as a courtesy I am remanding myself to only answer "religious" questions pertaining to Christianity in the Christian portion of the web site. And even then may chose to not comment on everything presented there. So if you have a "religious/Christian" question just re post there if you want me to address it. Otherwise know any "dares' to answer this challenge, or that one will go un-noticed if presented in any section outside of the Christianity sub-forum.

I am not here to bully anyone, and do feel it is important that you have a place where you can 'vent' your ideas about religion or God in a way that goes unchallenged.
RE: Christianity Sub forum
Thank you for confining silliness to one room. I've used the same system with puppies.... but eventually they learn not to shit in their own house.
Hmm. I find your ifs ands and buts amusing. No one cares what you have decided will be your personal posting preferences.
My give-a-shit meter isn't even twitching.
The arrogance that you have to believe that anyone would care is astonishing.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOcV40RfvHI
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
This was good for a laugh.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Judaism Sub-Forum? Moog Player 8 3725 July 10, 2013 at 4:37 am
Last Post: max-greece
  Why isn't there a Judaism sub forum? frz 24 9083 April 29, 2013 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse