Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexual Final Solution: Pastor Wants Homosexuals Put Into Concentration Camps
Homosexual Final Solution: Pastor Wants Homosexuals Put Into Concentration Camps
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/21/pasto/

Quote:If hate had a voice and a face, it might just look and sound like Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church. Located in Maiden, North Carolina, Worley, who I will not refer to as “Pastor” because he is unworthy of that title, gave a sermon in which he railed against President Obama’s “coming out” in favor of same-sex marriage. The anger and loathing was palpable:

I ain’t gonna vote for a baby killer and a homosexual lover! You said “did you mean to say that?” You better believe I did! God have mercy! It makes me pukin’ sick to think about…I don’t even whether to say this in the pulpit or not…can you imagine kissing some man?

But the worst part was a minute earlier when Worley unveiled his master plan to rid the world of The Gay:

“Build a great, big, large fence…150 or 100 mile long…put all the lesbians in there, fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals (Is there some difference I’m unaware of? – FLS) and have that fence electrified so they can’t get out… feed’em and you know what? In a few years, they’ll die out… do you know why? They can’t reproduce!”
What a fucking jerk.

And if you agree with him, religious or not, you're a jerk too. Nobody deserves what he's advocating.
I respect you too much to believe that you could possibly hold those ridiculous beliefs. - Richard Dawkins, 2012
RE: Homosexual Final Solution: Pastor Wants Homosexuals Put Into Concentration Camps
Aside from being a complete asshole an showing his Hitler side, he's a fucking idiot. Apparently the dumbfuck thinks homosexuals can reproduce now, and that's why we have homosexuals!
RE: Homosexual Final Solution: Pastor Wants Homosexuals Put Into Concentration Camps
I hope the crazy fucknut gets kissed by a man
"In a few years, they’ll die out… do you know why? They can’t reproduce!"

So much fail in the above statement it really does make me fear for humanity that people like him can get themselves into places of power (at least, power over human minds). Forgetting the fact that homosexuals can reproduce perfectly well, each homosexual person was the offspring of some heterosexual coupling (or at least, a product of the heterosexual act of copulation).

Of course, that's just ignoring the highly unethical and justifiably evil parts of his "solution".
Their church sign:

[Image: fPvlQ.jpg]
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Family fun? That feels just wrong.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
(May 22, 2012 at 12:18 pm)libalchris Wrote: Aside from being a complete asshole an showing his Hitler side, he's a fucking idiot. Apparently the dumbfuck thinks homosexuals can reproduce now, and that's why we have homosexuals!

I don't think any gene behind homosexuality must necessarily pass through an homosexual person in order to be passed onto the next generation. Many complex behavioral genes seem to be dispersed amongst the general population who may not exhibit outward signs of carrying the gene, and only becomes menifest when right combinations come together during reproduction.

So:

1. Homosexuals definitely do reproduce.

2. Homosexuality is probably at least partially genetic

3. Not allowing homosexuals to reproduce probably won't significantly reduce the incidence of homosexuality in the next generation.

4. Homosexuals, when they reproduce, probably produce heterosexuals offsprings with similar frequency as the general society.

How god's biology so cleverly defeats the pitiful minds of god's most fervent advocates makes me puke.

Praise Jesus.

Can I shoot the MotherF*cker? why don't we do the same to him and see how he likes it.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Quote:Can you imagine kissing some man?

With this one sentence he simultaneously admits that his hatred has nothing to do with the bible and that his whole argument can be boiled down to, "Eew! I wouldn't want to so no one else can."

The part about rounding up homosexuals is some truly scary shit.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Quote:Worley, who I will not refer to as “Pastor” because he is unworthy of that title,

I don't know....I think the title fits him perfectly. So many scumbags crowd under that umbrella.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1326 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5261 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  No more “lead us not into temptation” Fake Messiah 22 2482 June 15, 2019 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake Fake Messiah 71 7723 May 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  A look into the mindset of an Evangelical Trumptard drfuzzy 10 1590 October 12, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Pope's visit to Ireland turning into a fiasco? Fake Messiah 11 2269 August 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  What's gotten into Italians? brewer 21 3033 March 5, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8937 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  You Put Absolutely NO Thought Into This Astonished 45 9951 August 28, 2017 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Evangelical pastor Rick Wiles warns of demonic Pokemon that will be exploited by ISIS KevinM1 22 2738 July 20, 2016 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist