Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Relgious Snitch Raps an Atheist Love Story - Awesome
The Relgious Snitch Raps an Atheist Love Story - Awesome
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but it is related to Atheism. I've never heard a rap like this before, and the lyrics tell the story pretty well. Thoughts?

RE: The Relgious Snitch Raps an Atheist Love Story - Awesome
You should YouTube "Graydon Square".

I've had an itch to lay down a track myself. Just need to take the time to actually write a legit rap.

So far, I just rap in punchlines or just a few bars. I have verses saved all-over my email.

And yes, I'm guilty of getting into text-based rap battles on YouTube comments haha.
"We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
I just had a hilarious thought. Imagine a Christian rock band having a square off with the religious snitch - á la Run DMC Vs Aerosmith ~ Walk This Way.
Atheist love story? Hmmm...İlginç...
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(May 23, 2012 at 4:00 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Atheist love story? Hmmm...İlginç...

How so? Love stories are pretty normal, in my book.

Unless you're talking about the video (which I have no watched, as I'll never be able to understand it), then I apologize.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(May 23, 2012 at 4:08 pm)Annik Wrote:
(May 23, 2012 at 4:00 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Atheist love story? Hmmm...İlginç...

How so? Love stories are pretty normal, in my book.

Unless you're talking about the video (which I have no watched, as I'll never be able to understand it), then I apologize.

I did not know that love stories can be classified by their religious affiliation.
That's all, friend.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(May 23, 2012 at 4:33 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(May 23, 2012 at 4:08 pm)Annik Wrote: How so? Love stories are pretty normal, in my book.

I did not know that love stories can be classified by their religious affiliation.
That's all, friend.

I see. I'd like to agree with you on that, but there are some who'd say otherwise (I'm not one of them) and put their god in the middle of their relationships. I guess some just like threesomes? Ha.
(May 23, 2012 at 4:36 pm)Annik Wrote:
(May 23, 2012 at 4:33 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: I did not know that love stories can be classified by their religious affiliation.
That's all, friend.

I see. I'd like to agree with you on that, but there are some who'd say otherwise (I'm not one of them) and put their god in the middle of their relationships. I guess some just like threesomes? Ha.

Well, they might, but that does not make a love story, doesn't it?
(May 23, 2012 at 4:40 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(May 23, 2012 at 4:36 pm)Annik Wrote: I see. I'd like to agree with you on that, but there are some who'd say otherwise (I'm not one of them) and put their god in the middle of their relationships. I guess some just like threesomes? Ha.

Well, they might, but that does not make a love story, doesn't it?

It does to them.
(May 23, 2012 at 4:44 pm)Annik Wrote:
(May 23, 2012 at 4:40 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, they might, but that does not make a love story, doesn't it?

It does to them.
How many well known love stories do you know, friend?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awesome ex-muslim testimonies. purplepurpose 5 1365 August 2, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  WHY I LEFT ISLAM - An Apostate's Story bussta33 2 1261 April 18, 2016 at 2:32 am
Last Post: robvalue
  My Conversion Story Secular Atheist 23 3916 October 18, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  My short story robvalue 8 1845 December 9, 2014 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  We are nothing for suffering (my story) MattMVS7 37 7076 October 8, 2014 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Would a story like this shock anyone I wonder? robvalue 25 4747 September 2, 2014 at 1:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Very sad story Dosolid 21 4369 June 9, 2014 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: psychoslice
  Mormon To Atheist, Here's My Story LivingNumbers6.626 14 3563 April 7, 2014 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: truthBtold
  A story my uncle told me about god Lemonvariable72 4 2469 September 8, 2013 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  Christopher Hitchens | Awesome Hammer Blow! (Video) Woody68 2 1421 April 7, 2013 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: TromboneAtheist