Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For kılıç_mehmet
For kılıç_mehmet
Here is a thread where you can rant away about your beloved nation Turkey.

I thought I'd take the liberty of creating this for you, so every other thread you post in doesn't descend into a monologue of your nationalistic tripe.

So, have at it...
RE: For kılıç_mehmet
I put him on ignore so his posts do not disrupt Interesting threads I follow, I look at his posts only when it appears he needs another spanking.
*Chuff gets popcorn*
Ooooh, can we make it like a comedy roast?
One second, I'm going to look through his posts for material.
*claps hands* So excited! :-D
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Hmmm.. Even though I rarely see eye to eye with Mehmet, how about you guys stop before this turns into cyber bullying..?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

i tend to think he goes the other way, he tries to do the bullying. people should just ask general questions about turkey and they can have them answered here by a true nationalist.

have you ever cheered for allen iverson on the turkey basketball team? after his nba days here, he went over there for pennies on the dollar, but i hear he's quite popular. i wonder why tho, because he's a black american (you know, with the whole racial thing).
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
(May 24, 2012 at 11:12 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Hmmm.. Even though I rarely see eye to eye with Mehmet, how about you guys stop before this turns into cyber bullying..?

Does this mean I should stop looking for gay guys to bring into this thread? I just found one who is apparantly abit of a celebrity who might be interes- oh wait, scientologist.
Damn... let me just cross Tom Cruise off the list.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Pretty sure this thread is gunna get locked guys.
(May 24, 2012 at 11:12 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Hmmm.. Even though I rarely see eye to eye with Mehmet, how about you guys stop before this turns into cyber bullying..?

Give us a bone here, if we can't cyber bully a jingoistic, racist, gasbag of a neaderthal, who can we cyber bully?

ROFLOLROFLOL

(May 24, 2012 at 12:34 pm)Chuck Wrote: Give us a bone here, if we can't cyber bully a jingoistic, racist, gasbag of a neaderthal, who can we cyber bully?

No one on this forum.