Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 12:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Katrina, Mother nature or Wrath of God?
Hurricane Katrina, Mother nature or Wrath of God?
Now i'm not religious but I have come across a conspiracy that baffles my mind. For years Israel and Palestine have been at war regarding ownership of the same strip of land. Many Christians and Jews believe by testament of scripture that Israel completely belongs to via Jews via a covenant made by God to Abraham. History of US involvements in Israel show the natural forces to be very unhappy with US behavior.

30 October 1991 Madrid Peace Conference, foundation of the Oslo Accords
31 October 1991 Perfect Storm hits Maine, including the summer home of George H.W. Bush, the founder of the Oslo Accords

24 August 1992 Leaders of Israel and Palestine meet up with Bush in Washington, reinforcing the Oslo Accords
24 August 1992 Hurricane Andrew strikes, with a cost of $26.5billion making it one of the costliest natural disasters in US history

16 January 1994 Meeting between George Bush and Yasser Arafat takes place in Washington
17 January 1994 Earthquake devastates California, cost of $20billion again ranks it as one of the costliest US disasters

30 November 1998 US Government agree to fund plans for a Palestinian State
1 December 1998 US Dow drops 216 points, devastating the US economy

13 July 2000 Leaders of Israel and Palestine meet up with Bill Clinton at Camp David to discuss peace talks
13 July 2000 Unusually severe wildfires hit the North West

15-23 August 2005 With support of the US Ariel Sharon drives out 10,000 Jews from Gaza and the West Bank
23 August 2005 Hurricane Katrina first forms, which later goes on to destroy New Orleans

14 September 2010 Peace Talks commerce in Cairo, Egypt
16 September 2010 Tornado causes flooding of streets in Brooklyn, New York

These are just a few of many examples I have seen of a correlation between the US' involvements in Israel and Nature going crazy in the US. Is it all a coincidence, or is there a deeper explination to this mystery.
RE: Hurricane Katrina, Mother nature or Wrath of God?
All you've proven is that the USA has been active in politics each year and that some areas in US are prone to natural disasters annually. What of it?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(May 25, 2012 at 5:10 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: All you've proven is that the USA has been active in politics each year and that some areas in US are prone to natural disasters annually. What of it?

Some of the Costliest of disasters are included to specific dates of major Israeli developments. Katrina was the largest disaster ever, correlating with the largest event in Israel ever.
This is all coincidence. Don't trouble yourself.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
The word 'coincidence' exists for exactly this reason. Because coincidences happen.
God is too busy with football to worry about politics
Fact: Jesus smoked - http://www.jesuspipes.com
A lot of disasters happen in USA... Here´s a list of some of the natural ones.

Also the two hurricanes, the tornado and the storm you mentioned all happened between the 23 August and the 31 October, which is within the Atlantic hurricane season:

Quote:The Atlantic hurricane season is officially from 1 June to 30 November. There is nothing magical in these dates, and hurricanes have occurred outside of these six months, but these dates were selected to encompass over 97% of tropical activity.

http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/G1.html

I guess if you really wanted to find a disaster in the US (which is a huge area), that roughly fit a certain date, it woulden´t be too hard... Especially if you include financial crisis and other man made disasters.

That´s just my 0.2 though.
I wish my response to the OP could be done in C4 3d font.

Simply put WHAT THE FUCK?

"I claimed this happened and I claim this happened so therefore my conspiracy must be true"

My advice to the original poster is to lay off the coffee, crack and or meth. If there is a needle program in your city where you don't have to share, please take part in it.
Simple question. How many times did we get involved yet there was no disaster?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
You left out one of my favorites.

On Nov. 10, 2005, noted jesus freak fuckhead, Pat Robertson, warned the citizens of Dover, Pennsylvania that if a disaster hit them they should understand that his fucking god was pissed off because they just thrown out a whole slate of idiot republican school board members who were trying to shove Intelligent Design into the school curriculum as "science."

A few days later:

Quote:The Mid-November 2005 outbreak was an unseasonably strong tornado outbreak on November 15, 2005 in the central United States. It occurred along a cold front separating warm, humid air from the southeast from cold Arctic air to the north and northwest. At least 50 confirmed tornadoes have been reported in the central United States in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and Tennessee over that afternoon and evening. Strong winds and large hail caused additional damage throughout the region. The National Weather Service has reported at least 50 tornado touchdowns, although it is possible that a few have been multiple reports of the same tornado in different areas and several were not confirmed.[2]

The strongest tornado was an F4 tornado on the Fujita scale; it occurred in the vicinity of Madisonville, Kentucky and Earlington, Kentucky. It was also the strongest tornado recorded in the United States in 2005.

Lots of fine, upstanding jesus freak states listed there but alas, nothing hit Pennsylvania....proving apparently either that god can't aim for shit or that Pat Robertson is a flaming asshole. You decide.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God’s Wrath BrokenQuill92 32 2796 May 26, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Did Sai Baba deserve Nobel more than Mother Teresa? Fake Messiah 1 360 February 26, 2020 at 4:33 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Get those kids o there! (Theists at Jacksonville try to pray Hurricane Irma away) causal code 20 6301 September 11, 2017 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Katrina And The Waves...... Brian37 8 3057 August 28, 2017 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Watching my cat, thinking about god and human nature Foxaèr 68 15358 July 19, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Nature's reasoning for religion... maestroanth 4 1489 May 20, 2016 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  The type of religious stuff my mother posts on FB. Foxaèr 3 1126 May 18, 2016 at 2:32 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Reflections on Mother Teresa TrueChristian 27 4561 February 25, 2016 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  About sinful nature, sexual pleasures? Coreni 20 4841 June 26, 2015 at 9:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Gay teen forced to sex his mother Foxaèr 56 17396 June 9, 2015 at 10:21 am
Last Post: comet