Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You said you wanted proof? Well I have it.
You said you wanted proof? Well I have it.
[link removed]

Read all of the links.
RE: You said you wanted proof? Well I have it.
Yawn....another asshole who thinks his holy book is "holy."

Go blow allah out your ass.
You're really this lazy? If you have something to say, do so, but do not put it all in a link and expect people to take you seriously. Careful, or you won't be around for long..

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(May 30, 2012 at 2:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yawn....another asshole who thinks his holy book is "holy."

Go blow allah out your ass.

I see someone didn't read.

(May 30, 2012 at 2:44 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: You're really this lazy? If you have something to say, do so, but do not put it all in a link and expect people to take you seriously. Careful, or you won't be around for long..

Does it matter if I say it or give you a link directly to the proof? Quit being ignorant and actually read for once. Yes, they come in paragraphs. Sorry it's not short enough for you to read so that you can comprehend it.
Care to parahrase the strongest points (in your estimation)?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 30, 2012 at 2:46 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Care to parahrase the strongest points (in your estimation)?

Okay. Just a few quick points I'm going to put out there that the link goes further into detail about.

-God in the Qur'an talking about lightning coming from hail, and modern science proving that to be true. How can they possibly know this 1400 years ago?

-God on the stages of fetal development.

-God on mountains and how they stabilize the Earth from shaking and that they have roots under the ground. How could they also know this 1400 years ago?
I wasn't aware that lightning came from hail
(meteorologists aren't aware of this either..you should alert them quickly).

Fetal development had been covered by authors before the Koran had ever been imagined.
(the account given in the Koran is woefully ignorant in precisely the same places that previous accounts are woefully ignorant btw...they even copied the mistakes..lol)

Mountains don't have "roots", nor do they stabilize anything whatsoever.
(biology/geology fail)

I thought you had some "proof" of god..whats all this about hail, human development and mountains anyway?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:I see someone didn't read.

Someone read and found it to be the same old shit that you clowns are always spouting.

Islam is just as phony as every other religion. Sorry, but you have been conned.
I'm wondering, have you ever considered how pissed Allah would be at people who conned other people in his name MB? Were I the believing type...that would be something that was never far from my mind when I was perusing these sorts of "proofs".
Fuck allah.

[Image: Exploding%20Head%20Allah_01.gif]
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Said no Imam ever LinuxGal 0 464 November 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Quranic Reflection]: Water came from space as NASA said WinterHold 87 11209 December 20, 2019 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  if Quran said 2+2=4.... Mystic 29 2834 November 13, 2018 at 3:39 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  When I Said Gardening "Did It For Me"... thesummerqueen 22 3581 December 8, 2011 at 8:21 am
Last Post: Zen Badger