Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have proof of God, from God Himself.
I have proof of God, from God Himself.
[link removed]

Read all of the links and you should believe. Actually read them. Don't be ignorant.
RE: I have proof of God, from God Himself.
Actually make a case, don't be ignorant.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
That's it everyone. I'm officially Muslim. How can I seriously argue with that.

My mind is blown.

Praise be to Allah.
(May 30, 2012 at 2:49 pm)Napoleon Wrote: That's it everyone. I'm officially Muslim. How can I seriously argue with that.

My mind is blown.

Praise be to Allah.

Are you joking?
This was the page which converted me: http://www.islamcan.com/signsofallah/loo...ails.shtml

Quote:Allah, may He be glorified, has created our nails with total perfection. Look at your nails right now and see the signs of Allah in them. If the nails were hard as the bones, then they would damage our skin when we scratch. At the same time, the nails are not so soft that we can't get rid of the itchy feeling when we scratch. Allah has made the nail in such a way that it doesn't damage our skin when we scratch and at the same time made it hard enough to get rid of the itchy feeling. Subhan Allah!

I mean all this time, and it's been right there on the tips of my fingers. The ultimate proof of God! NAILS!!!!
(May 30, 2012 at 2:50 pm)Napoleon Wrote: This was the page which converted me: http://www.islamcan.com/signsofallah/loo...ails.shtml

Quote:Allah, may He be glorified, has created our nails with total perfection. Look at your nails right now and see the signs of Allah in them. If the nails were hard as the bones, then they would damage our skin when we scratch. At the same time, the nails are not so soft that we can't get rid of the itchy feeling when we scratch. Allah has made the nail in such a way that it doesn't damage our skin when we scratch and at the same time made it hard enough to get rid of the itchy feeling. Subhan Allah!

I'm talking about the "Qur'an: Clear Truth" part. >.>
(May 30, 2012 at 2:52 pm)MuslimBrother Wrote: I'm talking about the "Qur'an: Clear Truth" part. >.>

There isn't more truth than that revelation about my nails. Thanks for showing me that webpage Muslim Brother! I am so glad Allah chose to reveal himself to me in such an ambiguous way!
I'm guessing another sock puppet.

Fuck allah and your pedophile prophet.
(May 30, 2012 at 2:50 pm)MuslimBrother Wrote: Are you joking?

No, Napoleon is considered to be the most serious person on AF, he never jokes about anything.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'm pretty sure there is a forum rule against this Thinking

Quote:Telling them you know God exists because the Qur'an says so and that the Qur'an is true because God said so.

oh yeah, that's it, stopping being stupid. One old book will simply not convince anyone because it IS NOT a case for the existence of God. Return to your close-mindedness and leave we, the free-thinkers, be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1353 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proof of God Existence faramirofgondor 39 8112 April 20, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  Proof that God exists TheoneandonlytrueGod 203 46865 January 23, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Proof that God is not real? ComradeMeow 6 2490 August 5, 2017 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  A god who doesn't believe in himself? ErikB 6 1742 January 21, 2017 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: ErikB
  Proof of God B0B 33 3977 January 19, 2017 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? Mariosep 1101 117071 December 12, 2016 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Thank you all. I have lost so much. I have gained much more. Mr. Moncrieff 30 7102 March 6, 2014 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Wink Proof that God(s) can not exist. way12go 19 6132 August 18, 2013 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  God Hates Himself and is Irrational Koolay 32 9902 July 14, 2013 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Michael Schubert