Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Gay Teen Talk Show Host
Anti-Gay Teen Talk Show Host
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...8r7SoLdKd8

What a little shit this guy is! I bet his parents are so proud. He's gonna have to eat more if he's gonna be Rush.

RE: Anti-Gay Teen Talk Show Host
The obnoxious little prig is simply parroting what he has been taught. He may improve if he starts reading things besides the Bible and masters the basics of rational thinking.
Wow, he doesn't like to read up on subjects before he screams his uniformed opinions everywhere, huh? Homosexuality is not a choice, just like heterosexuality is not a choice. Telling someone they're evil and will burn forever isn't bullying? I bet his daddy wrote his script for him.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Interesting...so homosexuals are making the decision to be homosexual? Why would anyone choose to be homosexual with ignorant fucks like this asshole spouting their hatred?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I guess lions are unnatural.

[Image: Gay-animals.jpg]
When I went to vote in NC in the primary, there was a teen couple peddling support for the ban on gay marriage. The guy tried to hand me a flier and said "Support one man one woman", I said "No thanks, I am not a homophobic bigot". Unfortunately short term the bigots won. But that wont hold long term.
When he starts talking about how people in primary education at that point they weren't gay, they made the decision afterwards. Boy that pisses me off, this guy (or should I say brainwashed child) clearly has no understanding of what happens during puberty.
Don't you just want to verbally bitch slap his parents for selling him that crap.

Not that the parents will ever read this, but they should be ashamed of themselves.
I would love to be left alone in a room for 5 minutes with this little shit. When the zombies come I hope he gets a fate similar to that of Tom Savini in Planet Terror.
Cunt
sounds alot like PBS (poster-boy for creationist stupidity a.k.a. VenomFangX)
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-gun media Foxaèr 3 252 October 27, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Parrots incredibly talk to one other like humans WinterHold 7 485 December 13, 2020 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump Fake Messiah 0 324 October 18, 2018 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Netflix Show-- Maniac bennyboy 2 255 September 24, 2018 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Joss Whedon's new show Foxaèr 13 1239 July 16, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Succubus
Tongue Let's talk Black Mirror season 4 Aoi Magi 23 3664 January 15, 2018 at 9:35 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Favorite old Cartoon Network show? ƵenKlassen 1 411 November 29, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Alexmahone
  Favorite old Nickelodeon show? ƵenKlassen 22 1841 November 25, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show ! vorlon13 7 843 April 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Watched a great show & NDE Foxaèr 2 587 January 28, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr