Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus the Homosexual: Evidence From the Gospels
Jesus the Homosexual: Evidence From the Gospels
This appeared on the debunking christianity blog and I thought I would share it with all of you.

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.co....html#more
undefined
RE: Jesus the Homosexual: Evidence From the Gospels
Jesus the Fudge Packer?

Interesting concept. Perhaps the catholics are right after all?
(June 7, 2012 at 10:49 pm)Justtristo Wrote: This appeared on the debunking christianity blog and I thought I would share it with all of you.

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.co....html#more

Interesting read. What I found more interesting is the parallels between Philo and the Gospel of John.

Quote:The author of the Fourth Gospel (or generally known as John) is not only well versed in the allegorical meanings (much like the Jew Philo of Alexandria, Egypt), but more importantly this author uses Greek philosophy to legitimize Jesus’ life as divine.

I'm still convinced that the Gospels are Hellenistic philosophy and not history!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
deleted
undefined
I thought Jesus was inside all of us.....

So he's Bisexual?
No Gods, no Kings, only man.

That kiss with Judas seems somewhat less innocent than previously thought... Thinking
Religion is an attempt to answer the philosophical questions of the unphilosophical man.
I take it that some of you have read "The Love That Dares To Speak Its Name" by James Kirkup???

If you haven't then you are going to get grand laughs from this.

It is about a Roman Centurion who has sex with Jesus after his death... funny shit.

Cunt
Dumbledore was also a homosexual. Many characters in many books are gay. So what?
I always thought it would be quite strange if the Jesus character as described in the bible was not gay.
(June 8, 2012 at 12:35 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Dumbledore was also a homosexual. Many characters in many books are gay. So what?

So Jesus was a christian hypocrisy if this is true, it would undermine the christian dogmatism against homosexuality and their general position, altering the fundamental moral beliefs of a billion people worldwide. But otherwise nothing much.
Religion is an attempt to answer the philosophical questions of the unphilosophical man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Gospels and the war in Ukraine. Jehanne 15 1992 April 7, 2022 at 7:25 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why I can't take the Gospels seriously. Jehanne 39 3709 June 18, 2021 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 4609 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  If evidence for god is in abundance, why is faith necessary? Foxaèr 181 37827 November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Atheists don't realize asking for evidence of God is a strawman ErGingerbreadMandude 240 28139 November 10, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20246 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Personal evidence Foxaèr 19 6021 November 4, 2017 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: c152
  Is Accepting Christian Evidence Special Pleading? SteveII 768 238623 September 28, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Do Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence? SteveII 643 133740 August 12, 2017 at 1:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Evidence: The Gathering Randy Carson 530 89453 September 25, 2015 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: abaris