Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
I'm the new guy. From the UK.

I always try to get the username 'Adam' on most Internet things, but this is the first time it has worked, and with such relevance! It's almost like some sort of divine interven-- no, never mind.

I have always been an atheist, thanks in no small part to my parents allowing me to formulate my own opinions, but ever since I read Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion a year or so ago and learnt of religion's power and influence I've been a little more... fervent about it all.

So, I look forward to the discussions.

Yeah.

EDIT: I just realised my 'Religious Views' thing doesn't work without the wording on the registration form. Now I look like an idiot!
RE: Hi
Howdy!
Cunt
Welcome,Adam! Big Grin

By the way, you can change your religious views thing through the User Control Panel.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Hello and welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Welcome to our humble abode, Adam!
Welcome. Try to play nicely with Cain, but don't turn your back on him.
Welcome!
(June 12, 2012 at 3:23 pm)whateverist Wrote: Welcome. Try to play nicely with Cain, but don't turn your back on him.

I think it's Eve he should be playing with.
(June 12, 2012 at 5:32 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(June 12, 2012 at 3:23 pm)whateverist Wrote: Welcome. Try to play nicely with Cain, but don't turn your back on him.

I think it's Eve he should be playing with.

They didn't have the blue pill back then. Maybe he wasn't Able.
(June 12, 2012 at 8:09 pm)whateverist Wrote: They didn't have the blue pill back then. Maybe he wasn't Able.

And he saves!