Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messages From The Dead
Messages From The Dead
Has anyone else on here had messages from the dead? I have; in 70 years of dreams only had three that were messages. The info given in those dreams proved to be true
RE: Messages From The Dead
(June 17, 2012 at 7:09 pm)average Wrote: Has anyone else on here had messages from the dead? I have; in 70 years of dreams only had three that were messages. The info given in those dreams proved to be true

Are you a troll or just an idiot? Angel Cloud
Re: Messages From The Dead
I dream of my mother a lot. They're just dreams. When you think about someone a lot, dead or alive, you dream about them a lot too.
I get messages from the dead.

...really should read my mail more often...
With all the xtians on here I get plenty of messages from the Brain Dead.
(June 17, 2012 at 7:09 pm)average Wrote: Has anyone else on here had messages from the dead? I have; in 70 years of dreams only had three that were messages. The info given in those dreams proved to be co-incidental

Corrected that for you.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

Isn't it wonderful that we can delude ourselves into thinking that we can converse with our dearly departed?? My great Aunt would constantly speak with her dead husband...and I will fight too the death her right to think so..... she loved him dearly and they were a fantastic couple in life (so devoted to each other) but to take this as FACT?!?!?! No.

It is just a delusion we make for our selves and nothing more. Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I have had a few, but all they said were "braaaaaaaiiiinnnnzzzz".
Cunt
(June 17, 2012 at 7:09 pm)average Wrote: Has anyone else on here had messages from the dead? I have; in 70 years of dreams only had three that were messages. The info given in those dreams proved to be true

No, you're just nuts.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I get a kick outta people who say they see anything "real" in a dream.

Yeah, it's never some dead guy walking up to you at lunch time when you're wide awake is it.

Hellloooooooo, it's a dream. There's a reason why you never see these things when you're awake ......... it --- isn't --- real.

good fuck, even my 4 year old knows this shit!
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Original Messages of Religion Celestine 101 20502 September 24, 2014 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan