Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting video I have just watched
Interesting video I have just watched
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-tEwLY4lJA

This is a clip of an American preacher John Piper talking about how in his view, that Atheists like Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens will be judged by god after they die.

He wrote a book I did read called "Dont Waste Your Life", one of these days I might just write an Atheist reply to it. Robert M Price did such a reply to the Purpose Driven Life.
undefined
RE: Interesting video I have just watched
He is funny, engaging and intelligent.

And also utterly, utterly wrong.

Dawkins et al would actually say "We came to our conclusions about the universe based on the empirical evidence" .

Science is not about belief, it is about knowledge.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: Interesting video I have just watched
"Look at an awesome example of how the almighty God created a plant that would trap and kill insects so that the spider can eat them! Isn't he amazing!" That's not quite, but almost as hilarious as someone saying "Look at how the almight God created (insert dangerous and/or deadly disease here) to be such an efficient killing machine in humans!" Since, you know, everything was supposed to be perfect in the garden of eden.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watched a great show & NDE Foxaèr 2 592 January 28, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  We are being watched!!! Jehanne 23 2302 January 27, 2017 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Video Last movie you watched, and your critique of it Bob Kelso 54 6395 June 22, 2014 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: Logisch
  Anyone watched movie Non-Stop? Ksa 1 856 May 5, 2014 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Interesting! Forsaken 4 1423 March 1, 2012 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  I watched "The Ledge" theVOID 8 1902 July 17, 2011 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Well,who watched the Royal wedding? Oldandeasilyconfused 23 3530 May 3, 2011 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Very interesting discussion between Veritas and Theoretical BS. leo-rcc 0 2123 January 20, 2010 at 8:50 am
Last Post: leo-rcc