Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, How are you guys?
Hello, How are you guys?
Hello, I am ProAtheism. I am new here (Obiously). I have Aspergers syndrome and I'm an atheist. I administrate the Facebook group: Pro Atheism. I enjoy Camping, Hiking, Video Games, Writing, And free thinking.
RE: Hello, How are you guys?
Hi, there.
Welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Hi there and welcome to AF! ^_^

Knew two guys with Asperger's, my ex took it as a burden and did absolutely nothing with his life and a friend of mine made the most of his obsessions and is now a really good drummer/musician and got he's dream job as a bartender.

What kind of games do you play? Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

My son has Asperger's ...it's more common than you think pro

Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome. Be sure and pick up your communist Stalin badge and complementary recipe book for barbecue kittens.
Howdy!
Cunt
Hello there! Welcome to the forums!
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Same old, same old. How about you?
Welcome to the forums.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Hi guys Ronnie 14 1518 January 29, 2021 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hi guys docreek 23 4022 December 13, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hi guys Gestas 17 2406 January 30, 2017 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hey guys cactus 14 1913 September 29, 2016 at 8:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  Hey guys. Name is Tara Tarasoft11 53 4995 September 5, 2016 at 11:04 am
Last Post: c172
  Hey guys and girls. AdamJa 27 2881 July 9, 2016 at 12:22 am
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626
  Hi guys StopS 19 2383 November 10, 2015 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I fooled all of you guys. bambi_swag 59 6754 October 9, 2015 at 3:35 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Hey Guys. ironicprogrammer 20 2670 September 18, 2015 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: MTL
Rainbow Hey Guys....Recently de-converted Newbie here.... Afro-Queen 29 4034 November 14, 2014 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72