Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuality
Homosexuality
I typed in 'homosexuality science" in the google search engine, and I came across several sites--

http://www.mygenes.co.nz/index.html
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/33
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/06/samese/
(just to highlight a few)
--indicating that homosexuality is indeed natural, and is observed among 13,000 different animal species.
Awesome!

So, with all this scientific research, one would think that the theists would lay off and say, "Ok, ok, we were wrong--homos don't go to hell," but NOOOO, they have to be so adamant on their standpoint and say GOD HATES FAGS all the time, with their smiling faces like it's a friggin bake sale. (You've all seen that pic, right? Yeah.)

And with Prop 8! We take two steps forward by voting for Obama (he's alright so far, promoting more scientific stem cell research), and then one step back by not allowing homosexuals to not have gay marriage rights. WTF?

Ugh. I seriously hope that people take their heads out of the sand and quit being so damn narrow-minded, and let people be people, and let love be love.
RE: Homosexuality
obsessed_philosopher I am not a homosexual but I agree with you on this matter 100% I personally feel that whatever your sexual orientation and what you choose to do in your own bed is no ones business as long as it is not harming a child or animal or society as a whole.

Now regarding Christians,they will continue to crusade against homosexuality no matter how many times science or any other discipline for that matter proves them wrong.Because they rely on the rules and regs of the powerless figment of their imaginations that they choose to call God.Here are some examples:

Deuteronomy22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man,neither shall man put on a woman's garment:for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

There goes cross dressing!

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind,as he lieth with a woman,both of them have committed an abomination:they shall surely be put to death;their blood shall be upon them.

There goes homosexuality!
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

OP Wrote:Ugh. I seriously hope that people take their heads out of the sand and quit being so damn narrow-minded, and let people be people, and let love be love.

Or use the other alternative.
My view on homosexuallity is gay people are funny and entertaining.

Jeff Lawrence
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Chemically imbalaced I would say. But, yes they are amusing. Pitty they affect so many people.
(June 24, 2009 at 8:20 am)g-mark Wrote: Chemically imbalaced I would say. But, yes they are amusing. Pitty they affect so many people.

What do you mean, chemically imbalanced? That's depression, schitztophrenia, and mental disorders--not someone's sexual orientation.
I think it is quite funny that so many so-called progressive secularists are so affected by the rules placed down by the Bible. Many atheists feel uncomfartable around gay people. Why is this? Because the Bible has told our civilisation to be uncomfartable.
I don't think many atheists feel uncomfortable around gay people at all. I've never met any, and I seriously doubt "many" have. Atheists tend to be more accepting of people, generally because they don't have to cope with conflicted teachings that religions have.
I'm sure there are homophobic atheists out there. I wouldn't know what percentage though. All I know is that I'm glad I am not one of them.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Of course homosexuality is natural- but you are asking the same people who think the earth is 6,000 years old, deny evolution, and think a spirit in the sky snapped his fingers and created humans to accept scientific proof that homosexuality is in nature. They don't accept any of the other proof against their 'holy' book so it only makes sense not to accept this either.
Cher

"I have no advice for anybody; except to, you know, be awake enough to see where you are at any given time, and how that is beautiful, and has poetry inside. Even places you hate" -Jeff Buckley

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexism - homosexuality Azu 67 9066 November 23, 2017 at 7:17 am
Last Post: notimportant1234
  Homosexuality paulpablo 63 7613 February 19, 2016 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  The evolutionary puzzle of homosexuality downbeatplumb 1 1486 February 18, 2014 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Do you think we will ever know what causes Homosexuality pop_punks_not_dead 45 12576 February 8, 2014 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: là bạn điên
  Epigenetics Reveal Biological Information On Homosexuality Gooders1002 1 1560 March 5, 2013 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Homosexuality: it's genetic expression, not genetics, that determines homosexuality TaraJo 16 6294 December 14, 2012 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Ben Davis