Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism Destroyed in Under 50 Seconds
Atheism Destroyed in Under 50 Seconds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEl87kY7SnE

Yet another video debunking atheism and no this isn't that video created by TheDemonicSoulOne which really wasn't that great...

The video addresses The String Theory universe theory that some atheists say led to our universe along with other atheistic theories for creation.

I still can't believe why some people don't believe in God. I can understand agnosticism but outright denying God isn't really logical when it's been proved that the universe had a beginning. At least agnostics don't take God out of the formula.
RE: Atheism Destroyed in Under 50 Seconds
There are no "atheist stories for creation". The universe hasn't been proved to have a beginning. Learn some actual fucking science.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
(June 24, 2012 at 11:31 am)Gbarian Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEl87kY7SnE

Yet another video debunking atheism and no this isn't that video created by TheDemonicSoulOne which really wasn't that great...

The video addresses The String Theory universe theory that some atheists say led to our universe along with other atheistic theories for creation.

I still can't believe why some people don't believe in God. I can understand agnosticism but outright denying God isn't really logical when it's been proved that the universe had a beginning. At least agnostics don't take God out of the formula.

Don't you ever feel embarrassed or ashamed at having to use the God of The Gaps and the False Dichotomy fallacies because you don't have any supporting evidence for your superstition?
Are you embarrassed by the fact that you have to enlist people even dumber than yourself to tell you why your faith in your jesus might be right, and people a trillion times smarter than your Jesus could have imagined is wrong?
@ OP: Swap out "atheists" for "physicists" and then we can talk. While scientists of every stripe can indeed be atheists, theists, Santa believers, or any other combination of belief systems (and none) in their personal lives, their work - if they're doing it properly - goes where the evidence leads and has nothing to do with what they may believe personally.

Also, you need to realise that agnosticism and atheism/theism are not mutually exclusive and that a person can be both; just as they can be gnostic atheists/theists.

Apart from that, is this all we can expect from you? An apologist video and a "ha-ha-ha, explain that one athiests, 'cos you can't!" thrown in for flavour?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
First of all, those are all baseless assertions. While science often suggests that a thing appears to work in one way or another, it doesn't just leave it at that and accept the supposition as an absolute model. We are reinventing the wheel every day. If it was left up to believers we'd still be exorcising demons to cure the sick, as a common medical practice; offering sacrifices to volcanoes, and concluding that the practice is what keeps them from constantly erupting; and, believing that the sun is a God, just because it's all shiny and warm and shit.

The reason that video is only 50 seconds long is because it is making wild claims then jumping to conclusions, without offering that all important middle part - you know, valid evidence and proof.
Wow, that was a huge load of bullshit.
(June 24, 2012 at 11:31 am)Gbarian Wrote: I still can't believe why some people don't believe in God. I can understand agnosticism but outright denying God isn't really logical when it's been proved that the universe had a beginning. At least agnostics don't take God out of the formula.

The only thing I can agree with here is that outright denying God isn't really logical. But the reason is that the concept of God is nonsensical. It isn't possible to verify claims regarding shit that may not even exist.

You can't destroy atheism this way since there isn't anything to attack. Atheism is merely the lack of belief in whatever it is you mean when you say gods. Atheism makes no claims. We simply are not moved by anything you've done to support your claims for gods. If you want to 'destroy' my atheism just make a more convincing case that there is a god. Still waiting.
Ok, for the sake of argumentation, I'll grant you all those arguments. Now what... Praise Allah? Oh wait...
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
Quote:Praise Allah?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster will not be pleased with you for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds. ProgrammingGodJordan 118 9737 January 18, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible) ProgrammingGodJordan 207 19631 December 9, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Religion: a tool for the ruling class to keep the population under control? Veritas_Vincit 25 4001 June 30, 2016 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: henryp
  One Nation under god Lemonvariable72 14 3710 July 29, 2015 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Why is Tyre Still Here When God Said it Would Sink Under the Waves? Lemonvariable72 116 35652 September 27, 2013 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Understanding This "One Nation Under God" Thing Michael Schubert 4 2158 July 29, 2013 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  Would you rather live under an oppressive religious or securlar government? Polaris 43 11768 January 22, 2013 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37
  37yo priest under house arrest for abusing minors pocaracas 3 1372 December 9, 2012 at 11:05 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Science is under attack! Rokcet Scientist 3 2151 February 19, 2012 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Jesus destroyed the little man Rokcet Scientist 13 5960 August 11, 2011 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist