Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This guy either needs serious mental help or the worlds best troll award
This guy either needs serious mental help or the worlds best troll award
I figured it'd been a while since I'd legitimately laughed my ass off so I went web surfing and found this:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...146AAB7CMA

Now... I can't decide if this is the single sickest person I've ever encountered or the king of all trolls but either way this guy deserves a trophy.

Thoughts? Perhaps someone would like to compete for his title?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: This guy either needs serious mental help or the worlds best troll award
I wish I had never clicked.
Trying to update my sig ...
there should be a crime just in thinking that and deciding to express it online, where minors can read it.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
To be fair anyone who lets their kids on the net without some kind of filter deserves to have their ability to reproduce taken away. Oh and when they get them an 18+ game, a mic and an internet connection? Oh wow, wow.
But yeah, fair point.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
it was a sick fuckin story and it was slightly funny. i wasn't trying to sound all prim and proper, i like filth too. just didn't include the proper smilies in my reply to show it was said in jest. lol. havin said that, he needs help and i think you do too for finding that. Tongue
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
(June 29, 2012 at 11:38 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: I figured it'd been a while since I'd legitimately laughed my ass off so I went web surfing and found this:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...146AAB7CMA

Now... I can't decide if this is the single sickest person I've ever encountered or the king of all trolls but either way this guy deserves a trophy.

Thoughts? Perhaps someone would like to compete for his title?

Is decapitated swan thoat fucking the new generation's version of cow tipping?

Our friend missed the mark and only thinks uni-dimensionally. His story is centered around his imagined length; because, he didn't take into acount the somewhat limited range of his girth considering the diameter of an average swan esophagus.

If his story is untrue, which I'm inclined to believe, he is a stupid liar (for the reasone I gave above). If his story is true, he is the human equivanlent of the Hawk Moth of Madascar. Either way, a human female could not possibly accept his affection more than once.
(June 30, 2012 at 12:04 am)cato123 Wrote: Is decapitated swan thoat fucking the new generation's version of cow tipping?

*kicks aside decapitated swan corpse*
... no? :S
- Abdul Alhazred.
This actually reminds me of a story I wrote once.
There are no words to express how wrong this is.
Obvious troll is obvious.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Troll Rating Foxaèr 3 622 May 6, 2023 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Serious Thread. Seriously? onlinebiker 12 1257 May 9, 2022 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Conversations with the big guy Angrboda 18 1526 December 2, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Vincent who? Are you serious! ignoramus 9 2153 July 6, 2021 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Is this the same guy? chimp3 8 688 May 31, 2021 at 12:33 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 630 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Serious] SERIOUS POST, Hillbilly Atheist has COVID. Brian37 50 3038 January 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Anyone remember this crock guy? Brian37 5 529 June 29, 2020 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Not Serious]Pick one, then post the next selection. Gawdzilla Sama 64 2770 October 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm
  Your damn electric car needs to make noise brewer 29 3564 July 16, 2019 at 7:40 am