Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello from an iraqi atheist.... rare lol
hello from an iraqi atheist.... rare lol
Hello i am from iraq currently living in America and i have become an atheist and i feel allot more peaceful. and i am here just to talk and also have a few occasional questions which i am about to ask one soon. anyway feel free to post questions i promise i will answer them all.
RE: hello from an iraqi atheist.... rare lol
Quote:i am from iraq currently living in America and i have become an atheist

Try to avoid going back!
(July 2, 2012 at 9:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:i am from iraq currently living in America and i have become an atheist

Try to avoid going back!

trust me i have ..... even though i cant go back to my homeland i guess this is now
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
What state are you in?

Welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Welcome aboard! We need more Muslim converts! It'll make the airports much safer!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
Hi and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(July 3, 2012 at 12:58 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Hi and welcome to AF! ^_^

haha hey and thank you
(July 2, 2012 at 9:02 pm)finalyawake Wrote:
(July 2, 2012 at 9:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Try to avoid going back!

trust me i have ..... even though i cant go back to my homeland i guess this is now

Welcome to the U.S. and AF. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to go home, but we have plenty of space. I wouldn't suggest throwing the 'A' word around here when making introductions; it's only been 150 years since Hawthorne's novel, but Christians have replaced Adulterer with Athiest as the object of their scorn.

There seems to be some amazement that you are an Iraqi atheist, so I'll leave you with this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE8CJwXSPRs
Welcome no matter where you live or what religion or lack thereof you choose. I hope you enjoy it here, meaning the United States and Atheist Forums. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello and Good Night Atheist forums! Violet 22 3125 May 3, 2020 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5293 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 7081 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  Hello to Atheist Forums haig 44 5981 February 16, 2018 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hello from an African-American atheist ChidiB 28 3981 May 16, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hello everybody! just came out as an atheist. JeffY 14 2619 April 24, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Well hello atheist forums anonymousyam 27 3470 April 3, 2016 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: c172
  Weak atheist/deist here, hello! vixene 59 9279 August 11, 2015 at 9:32 am
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Hello everyone....a friendly, new Atheist's story LovingBeing 16 3292 December 28, 2014 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Hello all, greetings from an order atheist Landfish 26 4441 December 28, 2014 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Alex K